DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

LEO THE LION Ban Appeal

Sp33k

Sorry for the late response, haven't slept in 28 hours and have been doing college work all day.

It is true that LEO massed. I'm not sure what was up with him at the time but he was coming off as very mingey. Essentially, he ran up to my base, which has a "kos if inside" textscreen up, and started shooting people right outside my base. He even said over his mic "What, there's a KOS sign up. It means I can kill on site" or something along those lines. I was in teamspeak with Bhudda, Blocky, and others and did say he should be banned for mass. I didn't explicitly say to ban him on the spot though. Would it have been nice if one of us reported it? Yea. However, it was evident that  he was intentionally massing and didn't appear to care about what he was doing at the time.  So that's a -1 from me dawg.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, L E O said:

Buddha came up right behind me so he was interfering with my raid so I killed him

That seems like RDM. Quote the rules, "You may not kill nearby players unless they're inside the building in which you're raiding. You may kill Owner'(s) of base/CPs and or people who are countering if they're outside."

Seems like you are lying.

6 hours ago, L E O said:

I RDM'd Blockymomo (He didn't care - yes I know still RDM)

5 hours ago, National said:

Blocky was in our Teamspeak call and said he was being RDMed by you

One more.

4 hours ago, Bread God said:

way before this incident Leo killed Zoro, a manager

6 hours ago, L E O said:

He could've reported me because there was higher-ups active on the server.

2 hours ago, Zoro said:

Sorry for the late response, haven't slept in 28 hours and have been doing college work all day.

It is true that LEO massed. I'm not sure what was up with him at the time but he was coming off as very mingey. Essentially, he ran up to my base, which has a "kos if inside" textscreen up, and started shooting people right outside my base. He even said over his mic "What, there's a KOS sign up. It means I can kill on site" or something along those lines. I was in teamspeak with Bhudda, Blocky, and others and did say he should be banned for mass. I didn't explicitly say to ban him on the spot though. Would it have been nice if one of us reported it? Yea. However, it was evident that  he was intentionally massing and didn't appear to care about what he was doing at the time.  So that's a -1 from me dawg.

Denied

The ban will stay

@Jarold