In-game name: LEO THE LION
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:102397768
Staff members in-game name: eXg Buddha
Staff members SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50942375
Date & Time of incident: 2/16/19 around 11:00 PM
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Mass RDM
How long were you banned for?: 1 week
Proof of Ban:4A80D004EFE6C13C9260FCD27A3E6BE0D6F9F07B (1280Ã1024)
What happened? I RDM'd Blockymomo (He didn't care - yes I know still RDM) then a couple minutes later I decided to raid a base and Buddha came up right behind me so he was interfering with my raid so I killed him and he banned me for "1 week (Mass RDM)" He also left no Ban Signature:
Why should your ban be removed?:

1. ) 2 kills is not Mass RDM.(one of them is not even RDM because it was involved in a raid)
  2. ) There was no sit involved
  3. ) He could've reported me because there was higher-ups active on the server.
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

First of all, way before this incident Leo killed Zoro, a manager who I was in teamspeak with, my brother, and blocky multiple times. As we were in a raid, I didn’t bother. However, his kill total amounted to around 6-7 people, killing Zoro and Blocky at least twice each. Afterwards, around an hour later, blocky Zoro and myself are standing outside Zoro’s base at spawn. LEO rdms blocky, not calling raid or anything of the sort. He does this again, which I then kill him. He then proceeds to walk out of spawn and kill me, about 5 seconds after his death. Zoro Blocky and I all agreed to ban him for mass, as he was trolling and killing everyone. To also state, in the earlier instances of his RDM he would die and come right back out of spawn to kill us. He was never raiding, and was also killing my brother who was not even aware who LEO was. Leo was never in communication with us, and never made it aware it was a joke, or consensual RDM. He then joined the teamspeak and made the whole thing a little joke, as he was asking us why he was banned. We explained it to him, and he had no resistance. If he had spoken to me, Zoro or Blocky in the TS, we maybe could have worked something out. But I felt my judgement was correct as he was mingy with both his attitude towards myself and my other party members. 

Edit: Leo also claims it was during a raid, but in no attempt did he every even keypad crack or step near the base. To add, no adverts were seen, and there was no explanation in teamspeak that he was raiding. And EVEN if he was raiding, he broke NLR by coming back after he died and RDMing blocky 

Edited by Bread God
1 minute ago, L E O said:

A manager is still in the category of a player which is still not proof.

Manager = Staff

Staff = User 

therefore

Manager = User

What are you saying? Yes, if it was just one user that I was using to back up my claims, then I would see your point. But I was basing with Kicks, a T.Mod and old time staff, Zoro, who was an SA for police RP and a manager for both DRP and MRP, and blockymomo, who is an L.Mod. Zoro Blocky and I even told you in TS when you decided to come in and complain that you had been massing and minging, and that you should know better. No one was interfering with your raid, might I add. You were simply killing us outside of spawn