SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_1:1:166791622
Staff members in-game name:  2GA JSG Karl
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident: 24.02.2019 19:30
Timezone: MEZ
Ban Reason: mass rdm
How long were you banned for?: 2weeks
Proof of Ban: i guess my ban?
What happened? (include any proof): a guy gave me a machete in recruit romm and then i killed my 2 Friends [Ooga booga and Sniper king] and i killed once another guy because he said pls kill me so i did it and then i got banned. [i have everything recorded]
Why should your ban be removed?:  because my Friends were ok with that and the other guy said kill me, i know u cant see if he said it but i would be a warn for only 1 rdm basically.

Here is my side of the situation I was watching solar power and then I heard someone say to rdm with the machete and you killed 3 people in the RR. I brought you to a sit and told you that Consensual RDM is not allowed even if it you're friends. You told me that you're in a call in discord with them but even then, the rule still applies. In my recording, there is, unfortunately, no audio as I had to quickly record and didn't get the time to check my OBS.

I mean he is saying pls unban me so........

-1. Consent RDM is STILL RDM. On MRP they are a little more strict about this, so think twice about killing your friends. Even on DRP, if you kill your friends and accidentally even damage another player, its still Mass. If you want to goof around and kill your friends, don't do it on a MilitaryRP server. Sorry bro, but you do the crime, you do the time.

Edit: after reason both Ethan and Fier’s responses, I have to agree with them. He was just handed a machete and ordered to kill. The recruit room is also a disaster. I logged on yesterday to check out the new map, and somebody called the Medic General just kept killing me, over and over again. I didn’t know the new RR layout, so I accidentally walked outside and was gunned down. When I respawned, he killed me two more times. +1. He still killed people, but he really didn’t know what he was doing. 1 day for accidental mass is very reasonable here.

Edited by Bread God

+1 to a ban time reduction, 1 day for accidental mass RDM. Reasoning for this is simple, he was a recruit, he didn't know the rules at the time, and that's what the accidental mass RDM ban is for. He wasn't intending to cause harm, but did. Although, he still did break rules and thus still deserves a ban, just not a full 2 week ban.

+1. I agree with Ethan here. Somebody gave the recruit a machete and then asked the recruit to kill them. Assuming the recruit didn't know the specific rule on consensual RDM, the recruit was basically being told that it was okay to kill people in my opinion. 1 day for acc. mass RDM.

And a little shout out to the toxic behavior of many middle-to-high enlisted in both RU and US who encourage rule-breaking (like pre-capping, RDM, and FailRP), you guys should definitely stop doing that. I'm not sure if its considered warn baiting but that is just a mega-low.

• 300 IQ 1