[Suggestion] SEAL Tactical class change

Pencil

8 hours ago, Fier said:

Tactical uses with an SMG, change its model, limit the amount of nades you can carry, and then give the assault class an AR

What you're suggesting is legit a BUFF to the class. We're suggesting to make it an AR class to allow for those that don't have donors(in SEALs) to have more than CQC while keeping balance of nade classes. Like I above in my original first post, I talked to rangers about it and they all agreed they feel they want their nade class.

And also to limit the amount of nades it would limit it for all classes just because of how the swep works. You can't limit it per one class.

1 minute ago, Pencil said:

What you're suggesting is legit a BUFF to the class. We're suggesting to make it an AR class to allow for those that don't have donors(in SEALs) to have more than CQC while keeping balance of nade classes. Like I above in my original first post, I talked to rangers about it and they all agreed they feel they want their nade class.

And also to limit the amount of nades it would limit it for all classes just because of how the swep works. You can't limit it per one class.

SSO SMG 

• 3 weeks later...

+1 

niggas really trying to bring back SEAL Sniper? That mk11 was shit,  couldn't hit a moving target.

yeah the mp5 sucks at further ranges, so SEALs are pretty much restricted to donors or CQC. SEAL Operator used to have an m4, which pretty much fit the further range role (as long as you can deal with recoil lmao). If anything, I would suggest even fucking nerfing the damage of the mp5 and putting it on medic like it was before (but with a hard nerf cause that thing was FUCKING op with the old medkit).

• Like 2

I don't think this is a bad idea.

Call me biased for being apart of the faction but if you were in the faction you would want your classes to have some good use when it comes to war right?

Shotguns have no place in this map for how open it is

Snipers and Rifles are the only things that are used in competition, and I know nobody wants to use a shotgun when trying to get in a rifle fight or in a sniper fight.

Edited by .lua
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • 1 month later...