Hivemind's Staff Application

Hivemind

In-game name: Hivemind

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49450927

Warns: No active warns. 2 in total. 

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: | NSWC LTJG Hivemind has played for 510:05:36.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): Cramer

Past experiences as staff: I've been Moderator and Administrator for a DarkRP server awhile ago.

How do you plan on benefiting our server?

I plan on benefiting the server by taking sits when needed and answering any questions asked. I'm usually on when the server is busy and I feel like I could use my time more wisely by helping the server instead of idly waiting around for the next war. I can usually play past Midnight when most the staff get off, a lot of the time it gets chaotic and I feel like I could put a stop to that so players wont disconnect due to how crazy it gets. I like staffing, I find it very enjoyable to help people, whether it be taking sits or helping new/old players with problems, It's always nice to be able to help someone so they can enjoy their time on the server. GarnetGaming is my first MRP server and I'm glad I stuck around, I've put in 500 hours and I feel like I could put in another 500 because it's extremely fun to play, I joined SEALs pretty early on and I realized that this was the server I wanted to put many hours into. The staff are really good at their jobs and they keep it enjoyable by responding to sits pretty much immediately and resolving the problem within a couple of minutes.  If I do become a staff member I would dedicate myself to helping as much as I could in-game, on the forums, TS and discord. I feel like I would be a good staff member by de-escalating situations before they become a bigger problem and taking care of minges efficiently before they start to cause more problems and explain to players what rules they broke and how to avoid doing it again. I would leave a great example on how a staff member should act and take their sits by always being respectful and mature and never being biased towards anyone. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details

I have never been banned, but I have been warned twice. My first warn was RDMx1 because I killed a 2GA as a Mercenary in base as I was messing around and  shot him while he was low health. My second warn I killed a goat in a RU claim because he was bodyblocking with a citizen, I unfortunately didn't know that it was claimed and was warned with RDMx1.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I haven't made an application before. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I plan on being staff for a good couple months unless something unexpected comes up (which hopefully wont.)

Edited by Hivemind
Added referral
  • Like 5

Oh Mr. Hivmind I knew this day would one day come ive been preparing for it for years and I finally get to do what I've always wanted. *Throws Master Ball* *out pops the most wild and dangours thing to ever walk the earth* +1!!!!

Nah for real thoe you actually a good guy even thoe are time together was short it was still pretty cool +1 stands

Edited by SleepyHead

+1 Hive has always worked hard multiple times within affairs in SEALs and has been here for quite a while, being dedicated to GG and remaining non toxic, Hive is a genuinely chill guy and he deserves his spot as a staff member. Will not disappoint. 

Edited by -TheyCallMeNormac-
Extra information

+1

He mains US and I main RU, but let me tell you that this guy is still one of my favourites from the enemy team. He is a useful asset to US as it seems, and I therefore believe that he is prepared to become a staff member. I also like the construction of your application.

Good luck, and keep it up!

Yours,

~Kat

• Like 1