DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Forums Update [3/1/2019]

TeamSpeak
You may now sync your forum account with your TeamSpeak account. You can find the option to sync it under your Profile Name > Account settings > Teamspeak Setting. Once you sync your forum account with your TeamSpeak account it will display what channel you're in on TeamSpeak in your forum profile (This updates every 5 minutes).

Example: QtQ8YeM.png

Display name
You can now change your display name twice every 6 months. You can find the option to change it under your Profile Name > Account settings > Display Name.

Steam Accounts
Updated the Steam API Key, something was causing it to not sync steam and forum accounts correctly.

Example: UvoUsCc.png

9pKqL6j.png

Discord
I added a discord block to the home page of our forums to hopefully push it a little bit more.

Example: zdcItUC.png

New Forum Themes

wNd0apD.jpg

nrejw9e.jpg

asjL5bJ.jpg

• Like 4
  • Spicy 2

Glad you took the time to make these changes!

I was wondering if for the first theme (#1 on the list) if you could either update the black text to appear grey, or just change the theme's background for the text sections to a slightly ligher shade so the black option in font color can be visible without having to highlight it. I updated most of my posts that used black as text already, but it would be nice if that issue was prevented so that that theme is compatible even with the font color selections (essentially just make the background behind the text a shade that you can't get close enough to with the font colors that are available on the forums).