Warns: 1

Timezone: PST

Playtime?: 78:52:19

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Buddha

Past experiences as staff: No

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

First of all, I know the rules very well and can implement them into a sit with ease to resolve the problem swiftly. As well as taking literally everything that is said to me as constructive criticism, no matter what someone says to me, it’s almost physically impossible for me to get angry on this server, because I’m basically laughing my ass off 24/7 mostly because of the ragdolls and what people say. I will always just deal with the problem in a chill state. I always strive to better myself no matter what, and whenever I set a goal or challenge for myself, I always follow through. I learn and have learned from my mistakes and have basically overloaded my own personal expectations. Even with the immense amount of staff, sometimes late at night around 8-10 PM, there will be no staff online, and a bunch of people breaking rules and being cancerous. However, I am usually on later at night, and will fix that.

Also playing piano really helps my typing WPM speed(70+) Which for people with no sound can be a huge help to. Because I can type pretty quickly. I stick with integrity and commitment. I with always use justice the right way, and will never act with bias against another player. Whenever someone tells me something I need to work on, I start on it immediately and without question. I absolutely know I will be a great addition to the team because I will always point out and get rid of toxicity when I see it. I know right from wrong in this server.  I will remain loyal to this community and server always.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes, 5 months back for Mass RDM because I was irresponsible and left my computer on while my younger cousins were over, and well... you know the rest.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: A lot, my school starts at 7AM and ends around 1PM, which gives me a heck of amount of time to use towards this server on the weekdays, and on weekends….well...even more.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Piano, Track and Field, Cross-Country.

Did you read the staff rules?: eXg IPL4YG4MES

Edited by eXg IPL4YG4MES

I like the application a lot, but the one thing that truly inspired my decision:

3 hours ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

Whenever someone tells me something I need to work on, I start on it immediately and without question.

As long as you listen to higher ups and take their advice (instead of shrugging it off) then you'll be my favorite. +1

Good luck!

Have you made a previous application? I swear I just commented on an application for "I Play Games"

Anyway, lacking the ability to record will hurt you really bad. What's your reason for not being able to record

9 hours ago, Enƫity said:

I like the application a lot, but the one thing that truly inspired my decision:

As long as you listen to higher ups and take their advice (instead of shrugging it off) then you'll be my favorite. +1

Good luck!

but I'm your favorite. 

+1 Nice application, lengthy, and haven't seen anything negative about you. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
9 hours ago, Enƫity said:

Good luck!

I think I'm his favorite actually.

+1, you seem like a great lad, and you are good enough for another referral.

Add Buddha to referals!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm gonna have to change to a -1. You can't record gmod videos which somehow Ididn't realize, you was banned once for Mass RDM by Source. If you are unsure of your bans, use garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans.

Recording softwares are free, such as OBS. If you don't have enough memory or you're switching back and forth between computers consider getting a USB Flash Drive. Got one that was 30 GB at Walmart for approximently $25 and it's still got 26 GB memory avaliable and I've been staff since January. 

Edited by National1
15 minutes ago, National said:

I'm gonna have to change to a -1. You can't record gmod videos which somehow Ididn't realize, you was banned once for Mass RDM by Source. If you are unsure of your bans, use garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans.

Recording softwares are free, such as OBS. If you don't have enough memory or you're switching back and forth between computers consider getting a USB Flash Drive. Got one that was 30 GB at Walmart for approximently $25 and it's still got 26 GB memory avaliable and I've been staff since January. 

Bandicam works too 

5 hours ago, Stone said:

Have you made a previous application? I swear I just commented on an application for "I Play Games"

Anyway, lacking the ability to record will hurt you really bad. What's your reason for not being able to record

I was in school, as stated above. But I never downloaded a recording software, I will do that now actually. Also that is a different person.

Edited by eXg IPL4YG4MES