Rptd_Army's Staff Application

In-game name: RptdArmy
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:120655575
Warns: (I don't remember last time I got warned was a long time ago. pretty much when Jarold was a trial-Mod and when I was just turning 13) But At lest enough to have 2 bans. 
Timezone: Central Daylight Time.
Playtime?: 162:13:43
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None. But I have told Evity and Jarold that I would be applying

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Once on this server, multiple discord servers, 2 other gmod servers, multiple streaming chat moderators.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] One, I've been staff on here before plus even when I wasn't staff anymore, I still tried to steer players in the right path and away from minging/trolling. I have been here to see many great staff members come and some go (those who I remember that may be still playing Rohan, ThatDudeAbides, Vernon, Flacko, Stormz, Charlie, etc). I know how it feels to get punished for something I didn't do, so that would reduce my chances of me abusing my powers (Which I would never). I have matured even more over the years (2) both physically and mentally. I have a good reputation both from  players and staff  (old and new). I will always try my best to keep this server fun for everyone, even though some may disagree with me. I love to help new players and even veterans of this server. I will be fair to the person no matter if we have had a bad past, they don't have a clean tract record on this server, etc. If your wondering about the huge gap of two bans in 162 hours, after those two bans that I didn’t do, I took a break from garnet to help with friends servers, get caught up in school, etc. If you don’t see me much now, I’ll start getting on more often, so your see me a lot more.      (If I need to put more stuff let me know)

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes I've been banned on this server twice. Both false, I tried to put a repeal in but the day as i put it in I guess you guys changed forums and I never got those bans resolved. I don't remember when though, I’ll ask a higher up for more details

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes Once,Sometime in like November-December of 2016-2017 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As much As I can, I may be flickering on and off due to school and parental issues (Divorced Parents)

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Band

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, I made sure I read over them. I even read over them every time i get on the server, along with the server rules.

(If I need to edit or put more stuff in feel free to let me know by replying please, and thank you.)

Edited by Rptd_Army @ omnieducation.net

Doesn't meet age requirement and didn't ask for special permission to apply 

Has been here for 2 years, yet has less playtime than me, and I've been here for about a year 

Didn't read staff rules, and can't possibly read them every time he gets on because A) he has 2 bans in 180 hours and no clue on his warns and B) I hardly ever see him on

Has little information about the inner workings of staff because Rohan is a manager and Abides is still reserves staff 

Has only one paragraph, showing no commitment to the position

-Doesn't meet age requirement.

-Can't record videos (I recommend downloading OBS, it's free)

-Doesn't even have two paragraphs, and the one paragraph you did put up, needs beefing.

-Please add more details to both bans.

-More specific time to contribute.                                                  -1

-Clearly didn't read staff rules well enough, or at all.

-I've never seen you on.

- Not a very good app. Please take my suggestions into account.

Edited by eXg IPL4YG4MES
2 minutes ago, Bread God said:

Has been here for 2 years, yet has less playtime than me, and I've been here for about a year 

Didn't read staff rules, and can't possibly read them every time he gets on because A) he has 2 bans in 180 hours and no clue on his warns and B) I hardly ever see him on

Has little information about the inner workings of staff because Rohan is a manager and Abides is still reserves staff 

wut's dis????

2 minutes ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

-Doesn't even have two paragraphs, and the one paragraph you did put up, needs beefing.

-More specific time to contribute/

-Clearly didn't read staff rules clear enough, or at all.

-I've never seen you on, and I'm on a lot.

-1 Not a very good app. Please take my suggestions into account.

I have OBS just still figuring out the Settings

6 minutes ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

-More specific time to contribute/

-Clearly didn't read staff rules clear enough, or at all.

-I've never seen you on, and I'm on a lot.

-1 Not a very good app. Please take my suggestions into account.

I have taken them into suggestion. I will read over this while editing it tomorrow 

9 hours ago, Bread God said:

This should be an instant deny for all the reasons above. Gigantic -1

Edit: Also I remember this staff member, was the worst and always abused staff powers. I really suggest not taking them into a staff position.

Edited by Enƫity
Added the little note

Back when you were a mod, (Which I remember very clearly) you were a shit show. 

I don't know how you became staff the first time, or how you passed the test. 

6 hours ago, Rptd_Army @ omnieducation.net said:

I have a good reputation both from  players and staff  (old and new)

@Silodo you remember this person?

Too young.

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, I made sure I read over them. I even read over them every time i get on the server, along with the server rules.

Read over the darkrp staff rules again.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Enƫity said:

-1 for reasons above @Enƫity

1 hour ago, ToucanMcGuppy said:

@Silodo you remember this person?

yes i do a and this male was the worst staff member I had ever seen 

would false ban all the time

abuse his powers 

did not follow staff rules

and also his staff app is shitty (did not read staff rules, is not the required age and literally has a weaker paragraph than my forearm

@The King of Rohan remember unbanning me from this monster?