ProffeserHD's Ban Appeal

ProffeserHD

15 hours ago, ProffeserHD said:

In-game name: ProffeserHD
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:188478734
Staff members in-game name: I was banned when i left the server so I dont know although it might be jasmin cause i was in a TS with a few people and she was the only admin on the TS and im pretty sure she was the one.
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): Jasmin
Date & Time of incident:3/23/2019- 1 of the morning
Timezone:GMT
Ban Reason: I was banned for massing my friends (were okay with it we massed each other back)
How long were you banned for?:19662.56 minutes
Proof of Ban: Really i dont have proof my proof is polar winter chupi and hunter we all massed each other we all friends.
What happened? (include any proof): So me winter and polar we just started killing each other and then this guy chupi joins in and we dont care were all just having fun this guy hunter joins in and we still just having fun and then i got off it was 1 of the morning, and then i wake up and see im banned.
Why should your ban be removed?: I think you should remove my ban because in my opinion i was falsely banned i always see people rdming each-other as friends with admins around and they dont say anything.

this is the one of the stupidest appeals ever made. Although it was consensual it is still rdm. Was stupid of me to not just do sims.

11 hours ago, Jasmin said:

So last night I did ban 5 players for the reason of Mass RDM. One of the players approached me in TS and asked to speak with me, he gave me significant evidence to do so. At the time I was going to play League but I was in the TS hearing about people killing each other so I instead joined the server to see what was going on. That is when I started my recording software. Here is the full-length video of this occurrence.

Here is also the Screenshots that he gave me that was of course shown in the footage.

https://imgur.com/a/1rJVdak

I did ban them too.

Did you ban the other US member that also participated

Just now, Jasmin said:

Oh no I didn't. I did not notice that when I was in logs or in this video. I guess I was worried more about you 5.

I guess he did mass, I will do that.

Ok thank you. i did fuck up tho

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Jasmin said:

So last night I did ban 5 players for the reason of Mass RDM. One of the players approached me in TS and asked to speak with me, he gave me significant evidence to do so. At the time I was going to play League but I was in the TS hearing about people killing each other so I instead joined the server to see what was going on. That is when I started my recording software. Here is the full-length video of this occurrence.

Here is also the Screenshots that he gave me that was of course shown in the footage.

I did ban them too.

Epic bust by the fine staff steam on GArnet Gaming good job team keep it up!

20 hours ago, Jasmin said:

I did ban them too.

Holy shit. You were screaming the fuck outta Tora lmao. But yea -1 RDM is RDM. It’s literally in the rules. Killing your friends even if they ask to kill them is still considered against the rules. And you guys supposedly were constantly doing it.

2 hours ago, br0ken- said:

I am not really able to watch the whole video but I am pretty sure that third party reports aren't taken into account, So if you didn't witness them Massing each other considering you weren't on then it shouldn't be a ban technically? Unless they killed the reporter more than three times each, Obviously if you witnessed it then just ignore this post but I just felt like I should put this out after watching a few mins of the video. Yet again sorry if you did witness them. 

That isn't the case for Mass RDM, you learn that in staff training. The proper procedure for Mass RDM you didn't see is to freeze the one you think is Massing, and bring them to a sit to ask about the kills, then ban if they clearly Massed.

-1 and kinda +1, Ban is fair, if anything I think if the Officer did influence the Enlisted, I would say to give the Enlisted a 1 day ban, and the Officer the full 2 week. Simply because the Enlisted followed the Officers orders, and may not have been aware of the rule. This report was made yesterday, so if this suggestion is considered, unban the Enlisted since they have already been banned for a day now.

Edited by Ethan
small edit in last sentence
On 3/24/2019 at 10:59 AM, br0ken- said:

I am not really able to watch the whole video but I am pretty sure that third party reports aren't taken into account, So if you didn't witness them Massing each other considering you weren't on then it shouldn't be a ban technically? Unless they killed the reporter more than three times each, Obviously if you witnessed it then just ignore this post but I just felt like I should put this out after watching a few mins of the video. Yet again sorry if you did witness them. 

Is that actually a thing. Because he was not there. He was just saw it in the feed. 

3 hours ago, Polar said:

Is that actually a thing. Because he was not there. He was just saw it in the feed. 

If no staff were on currently. And the guy saw the feed. He should’ve took a screenshot or taken a video. Which he did.

Edited by chrishuncho
add