Smokey

In-game name:1MD DI SSgt Hugo/ GRU SHS Greed
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:92213967
Staff members in-game name: Draggydx
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):STEAM_0:1:40958323
Date & Time of Incident:3/23/19
Timezone: Pacific 
Warn Reason: False Report
What happened? (include any proof): My name was originally Hugo Stiglitz In docs and in-game, I had to take an LOA for 3-4 days for medical reasons when I came back I decided to go back on marines for the day and I changed my mos to what I usually had then 30min later I was reported for stealing someone's name but I had the name for over a month and made sure I didn't have anyone name then I was told to change then I submitted a report on the other "Hugo Stiglitz" because I wanted my name back and was reported for False Report since draggy told someone to change it in docs when the report was submitted
Why should your warn be removed?:I had my name before the other Hugo Stiglitz as I asked a LtGen  about the situation he said that the person changed it in docs when I was reported

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1691638195

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1691640119

Edited by Smokey

I put him on the docs as Hugo when he asked me to. This was on 3/13. I can confirm that Smokey was the first and only "hugo Stiglitz" at the time. Anyone other than him should be warned for impersonation. Meaning it was indeed not a false report. +1

Sorry was busy when originally posted. Smokey, if this happens again, just talk to the officers and we'll handle it. Staff don't have the information on who had what name first.

Edited by {GG}otham
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Vac_ said:

If it is Hugo in docs, then that's whoever put him in docs as hugo, You can't just now say he is Hugo Stiglitz if it wasn't in docs, -1

Not accurate what so ever. I abbreviate all the time while putting people in docs. Just like I have Red Crypt down as "crypt" etc. If I saw his name was just Hugo, obviously it'd be different. However, he definitely had it as "Hugo Stiglitz". I know what you guys are trying to do, and that's fine. But I think there are ways to go about it via talking to him and getting the name instead of strong arming it and stealing it. He had and used the name before you were even in Vega, you started using it, he reported you for it. Whether or not any warns should have came to you is irrelevant to the fact that it was definitely not a false report. I fuck with you guys, but you know for sure that you're just dicking this guy around.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

Not accurate what so ever. I abbreviate all the time while putting people in docs. Just like I have Red Crypt down as "crypt" etc. If I saw his name was just Hugo, obviously it'd be different. However, he definitely had it as "Hugo Stiglitz". I know what you guys are trying to do, and that's fine. But I think there are ways to go about it via talking to him and getting the name instead of strong arming it and stealing it. He had and used the name before you were even in Vega, you started using it, he reported you for it. Whether or not any warns should have came to you is irrelevant to the fact that it was definitely not a false report. I fuck with you guys, but you know for sure that you're just dicking this guy around.

I'm being dead honest, I've never seen anyone use Hugo Stiglitz in game, so if it is true, I'll happily change it, it's just never saw anyone with it until today

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Vac_ said:

I'm being dead honest, I've never seen anyone use Hugo Stiglitz in game, so if it is true, I'll happily change it, it's just never saw anyone with it until today

I mean you can figure it out with him, im just telling you what I saw and how I documented it. I would remind you that this isn't a player report, this is just him trying to get his warned removed. And since "impersonation" whether it's a solid case or not is not a false report

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Vac_ said:

I told you yesterday and you acknowledge it and responded I also told u in OOC before the sit hopefully if there is another situation like this you can ask the officer other then take to a sit,Thanks

32 minutes ago, Smokey said:

I told you yesterday and you acknowledge it and responded I also told u in OOC before the sit hopefully if there is another situation like this you can ask the officer other then take to a sit,Thanks

pipe it down you

Krimzin said it was Hugo on docs and I was like ok so change your name then I resolved the first sit the one Vac put it. Then he put in another report instantly after that in order to get Vac to change his name which we already resolved therefore a false report. So it's a -1 since it was literally the same situation we were dealing with and he put it in right after just to mess with Vac. When I asked him why he was chuckling and saying things along the line Vac did it and had my name changed so why can't I do it. Also this is not why an appeal for a false report is made in order to keep your name, you could've resolved this with your officer. I stand by my false report warn, it was unnesscary and rather petty when you put in your report. And obviously I was not aware of the info Gotham stated which would've changed the results of the first sit. Also, every single one of these +1 does not contain any useful information to why his false report should be lifted, his name change is not relevant to why I gave him a false report warn. Also you lied about how I told someone else to change it in docs before the reports and both the Lt Gen and MAJ of Marsoc was present at the reports. So please don't accuse of me of sabotaging in order to give Vac the name which I have zero interest in.

Edited by draggydx
  • Like 2

Hol up, hol up.

Just because you go by a name for a week doesn't mean you own that name. You go by smokey and pumpOG correct? And I also believe Greed which is your GRU codename. So how bout you stick to those three and not have 50 names that you can self proclaim are yours after using it for a few weeks? At the end of the day, Vac and you both were using the name to reference a movie. At the end of the day you both go by Vac and smokey/pumpog respectively. From what I've seen I haven't seen you with the name Hugo ever to my understanding but if it was in docs, sure. Regardless it's not like you were slandering eachothers names while having the name anyway so, seems like a pretty pointless warn and something to argue about.

+1 for the warn to be removed.

Neutral

Just tell them to change your name on that faction and let VAC have it, unless you will use Hugo Stiglitz regularly, not as a side faction

Having more than one name claimed is kinda ridiculous, just keep one name and always use it in every faction.

Edit: didnt realize who reported who mb

Edited by Coyotee
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, draggydx said:

Krimzin said it was Hugo on docs and I was like ok so change your name then I resolved the first sit the one Vac put it. Then he put in another report instantly after that in order to get Vac to change his name which we already resolved therefore a false report. So it's a -1 since it was literally the same situation we were dealing with and he put it in right after just to mess with Vac. When I asked him why he was chuckling and saying things along the line Vac did it and had my name changed so why can't I do it. Also this is not why an appeal for a false report is made in order to keep your name, you could've resolved this with your officer. I stand by my false report warn, it was unnesscary and rather petty when you put in your report. And obviously I was not aware of the info Gotham stated which would've changed the results of the first sit. Also, every single one of these +1 does not contain any useful information to why his false report should be lifted, his name change is not relevant to why I gave him a false report warn. Also you lied about how I told someone else to change it in docs before the reports and both the Lt Gen and MAJ of Marsoc was present at the reports. So please don't accuse of me of sabotaging in order to give Vac the name which I have zero interest in.

I was confused in the situation as u can see in the screenshot with highlighted text in console that the LT GEN said that I had the name Hugo Stiglitz in docs and that the MAJ changed it, which I thought It must have been recent because it was only 3 weeks prior to the situation that I asked the GEN to change my name  in the docs to Hugo Stiglitz.