SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:90158206

Staff members in-game name: Vac 

Staff members SteamID (/id (name):  STEAM_0:1:212323038

Date & Time of incident: 3/24/19 10:26 AM

Timezone: CST

Ban Reason: Exploiting Firerate

How long were you banned for?: 10 years

Proof of Ban: https://i.imgur.com/Pw2yWer.png

What happened? (include any proof): Did not record but I was in a war using my orsis waiting until I heard the double click on the orsis and shot again. I did sprint so that could have been it but I heard the double click. I did not record so I have no proof. I was all of a sudden banned for firerate exploiting out of the blue. 

Why should your ban be removed?:  I was never given a sit nor a warn. I was just out of the blue banned. I was pm'd by br0ken saying to wait a bit more after shooting. After I read the message  I switched to my AEK. 10 seconds later I get banned. No sit no warn just a pm and a ban. They said I was told today I was exploiting and I did this multiple times but never even confronted me about it once. Plus I only played 1 other war and I didn't use my orsis. Just a sterling and the G3A3 they said they have logs of me doing it but last time I checked you need a recording to prove it due to rebounds and collates. Even Br0ken has told me that sometimes an orsis shot will rebound and hit the same person twice with only 1 shot.  https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/533795152737861645/559398976311394305/unknown.png This is a link from war with my kills in it but no sit teleport or warn. I was just banned.

Edited by Gamma
Spelling error

I will say I am at fault for not bringing you to a sit as I acted in the moment, but here is my side: You say you were not verbal'd however, you were. In this clip:

Bendak made a report on you after watching you strafe to break fire rate, then proved it by shooting his Orsis himself to show the usual speed. He made the report so I brought you and him to a /sit and reviewed the clip. I confronted Jackal about it and he said it wasn't concrete enough for a perm ban so I gave you a verbal warn instead of a full on warn for it and dismissed the sit. This is not the first time that I saw you do this, I've seen it happen In war from time to time so I pm you about slowing it down a bit, I don't have any SS of this so it can't really be used against you. But, today, br0ken pointed out to check logs, saw you hit people with the Orsis in under a second not once, but twice, let alone, war was like 5-10 minutes in.  Lastly, I specifically remember telling you to chill with your fire rate as in war I noticed you fire faster then the sniper is indented to.

EVIDENCE: 

https://imgur.com/a/0uFAi4g

https://imgur.com/a/Z7NpGGI

1 minute ago, Vac_ said:

I will say I am at fault for not bringing you to a sit as I acted in the moment, but here is my side: You say you were not verbal'd however, you were. In this clip:

Bendak made a report on you after watching you strafe to break fire rate, then proved it by shooting his Orsis himself to show the usual speed. He made the report so I brought you and him to a /sit and reviewed the clip. I confronted Jackal about it and he said it wasn't concrete enough for a perm ban so I gave you a verbal warn instead of a full on warn for it and dismissed the sit. This is not the first time that I saw you do this, I've seen it happen In war from time to time so I pm you about slowing it down a bit, I don't have any SS of this so it can't really be used against you. But, today, br0ken pointed out to check logs, saw you hit people with the Orsis in under a second not once, but twice, let alone, war was like 5-10 minutes in.  Lastly, I specifically remember telling you to chill with your fire rate as in war I noticed you fire faster then the sniper is indented to.

EVIDENCE: 

https://imgur.com/a/0uFAi4g

https://imgur.com/a/Z7NpGGI

One you never brought me to a sit for a warning not even for a verbal. I should be in a sit where I was reported but you don't have proof of that. I remember that war as well. 2. If you're going to ban me I need recorded evidence of you warning me otherwise I still stand as never being brought to a sit to be warned at all. 

3 minutes ago, Gamma said:

One you never brought me to a sit for a warning not even for a verbal. I should be in a sit where I was reported but you don't have proof of that. I remember that war as well. 2. If you're going to ban me I need recorded evidence of you warning me otherwise I still stand as never being brought to a sit to be warned at all. 

Bendak legit made a report on you, I claimed it, brought you both, checked the evidence, asked Jackal, and verbally warned you, then respawned you and got back to war.

("Where is the proof I was brought to a sit" 1) Check sit logs (if that's a thing lmao) 2) Ask jackal, He legit was the one who decided if you were gonna be punished or not for the video.

Edited by Vaccc

Vac I was never brought to a sit that day. No one verbally warned me. I understand theres a video but that proves nothing. You kept all of this away from me until you thought you could ban me. This is unrightful. Also with your screenshot of logs bullets bounce back instantly. I did not break my firerate it was the bullet bouncing back. I need hard proof you warned me. As of now you never confronted me once about this. 

3 minutes ago, Vac_ said:

Bendak legit made a report on you, I claimed it, brought you both, checked the evidence, asked Jackal, and verbally warned you, then respawned you and got back to war.

Edited by Silo
yoinks
1 minute ago, Gamma said:

Vac I was never brought to a sit that day. No one verbally warned me. I understand theres a video but that proves nothing. You kept all of this away from me until you thought you could ban me. This is unrightful. Also with your screenshot of logs bullets bounce back instantly. I did not break my firerate it was the bullet bouncing back. I need hard proof you warned me. As of now you never confronted me once about this. 

Yes, you were brought to a sit, that's why I have Bendak's evidence. 

41 minutes ago, Gamma said:

What happened? (include any proof): Did not record but I was in a war using my orsis waiting until I heard the double click on the orsis and shot again. I did sprint so that could have been it but I heard the double click.

Looks like the same situation that happened to me, I accidentally broke the firerate without knowing how to and got warned for it. 

When the post about breaking firerate (dont remember the exact date) came up, I was all for it being punishable, but ever since I've gotten a sniper I've became more meh on it, Seeing as it can happen accidentally to people and in some cases get them permanently banned. 

Edited by DannKeb
6 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

That's the risk you take when you third person snipe, It can happen without you meaning to do it and can result in a punishment 

Yes, Except for that I didn't 3rd person snipe during that time.  And btw, I'm not arguing about that I shouldn't have been warned. 

Edited by DannKeb
11 minutes ago, Koulit said:

Didn’t we do a /warn against topshot when he broke firerate instead of jumping right to a ban with a simple verbal beforehand?

10 minutes ago, Normal Hooman said:

If he was warned for this before shouldn't it be under his active warns or something like that that staff can check?

In the suggestion post for a punishment for breaking firerate. It's stated that it should be a VERBAL warning and not a /warn. Which kinda means that I got false warned. 

Edited by DannKeb
1 hour ago, Koulit said:

Didn’t we do a /warn against topshot when he broke firerate instead of jumping right to a ban with a simple verbal beforehand?

You are correct Koulit. You were the one who warned me for breaking my fire rate. You told me next time I do it I will be perm banned. This is why I watch out every time I shoot with the orsis but this happened about a month ago or longer. I also didn’t know it was a verbal but I was warned.

Edited by chrishuncho
added
1 hour ago, Vac_ said:

Bendak made a report on you after watching you strafe to break fire rate, then proved it by shooting his Orsis himself to show the usual speed.

Alright, so I'm a little confused on what happened. So all he did was kill him and then walk by and just randomly shoot his orsis near him for the verbal warning? How does that count as a "Verbal" warning? Or was he verbally warned previously before this clip and then he was caught again so bendak killed him and then just shot his orsis normally to show what it normally is for the report? 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1