Roflcopter Player Report

Pencil

1 minute ago, Coyotee said:

Rofl, the thing you fail to notice is that no one knows what hacks you have, an example of a hack would we walls, our concern about this clip in particular is you react pretty much too quickly, in the end we think that this flick is driven from knowing hes there from walls, not from "third person". Even though you did aim farther to the right, its still a weird reaction.

Yeah, I pretty much agree with this. It doesn't look like he was using aimbot for that specific video, but it does look like he was using some sort of ESP/Wall hack judging from the way he reacted, flicking the way he did like that so randomly.

1 minute ago, Roflcopter said:

The thing is that he was unlucky i was looking at his hill when he peeked me. And yes, hes accusing me of aimbot because hes saying about how its inhuman to flick at someone with such precision even though I clearly looked over him and then corrected it. And nobody was talking about third person. Niether am I a 9 year old who doesnt know what hacks are. Literally if staff would give footage from when they have been spectating me, then alot of the aimbot accusations would be gone.

What caused you to turn like that so randomly if you weren't using an ESP hack? You turned before he shot so you obviously couldn't have heard his shot go off. I dont know, it all seems pretty sketchy to me.

Some of the video clips are explainable but one or two of them are you practically blatantly using esp.

With the evidence provided in the report and with your gmod ban history (5+ Hacking bans on your main (STEAM_0:0:190878999) and two hacking bans on your alt) I don't have a problem with you being banned for cheating.

+1

Edited by Fupert1
  • 300 IQ 1