SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:170087436
Warns: 2
Timezone: Central
Playtime?: 117.37.56
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Gates & Hawks
    Past experiences as staff:  Code Three Moderator for over 3 years
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am a real world Reserve Sheriffs Deputy, I deal with complaints on a daily basis. My main goal in gaming is to not only bring in a community of players but, a group of people who truly enjoy each others company. Ever since I began to play on computer versus console I have gravitated towards the freedom found in Gmod. I knew right away that it was something I could do for hours on end and not get bored. My activity on PC gaming has been greatly improved with the purchase of my computer that I mainly bought for gaming and another reason which I will explain in my hobbies section. Through my time in Code Three I have implemented a number of suggestions that the owner, Goigle has found to be very successful. Many of which is record keeping and accountability of fellow staff members on regular basis. While I am generally considered kinda wild in game, I am a very collective person when you get to know me. My wife found that my time spent on games has greatly improved my PTSD that I got from serving in the United States Army from 2009- 2017. Since getting out I realized I needed an outlet in which to let my realities of life go away into something make believe. I find it very easy to make friends with people online and want to see the best in people in all circumstances. I know that people do tend to think that online gameplay is fair grounds to whatever they deem to want, when reality is that you still have rules to follow to make it a more fun all players. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? On here, first time was for NITRP on my first day ever playing because I didnt understand how to take away props and second was never explained to me.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A first app
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: about 10 Hours at least
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I am a photographer and do it as side job, thats the reason behind the good PC aside from gaming. I love to journal my ventures around Texas where I live with my wife. My second biggest hobby is target shooting, shouldnt be a shock due to being a cop. 
Did you read the staff rules?: Did you read the staff rules: Fortniteked91290

Edited by WreckEM
update to show where i read staff rules and fixed error on who supported my signing up

Great guy in game and I never have problems with him. Always mature and respectful. Never gets too upset when things don't go his way. For these reasons he gets my +1.

(Also didn't RECOMMEND you to apply, but I do welcome you when you fix these things)

Edited by Ironfetus333
2 hours ago, WreckEM said:

thanks, i was asking evity last night i believe on how to do that, i will fix it now as i am hoping in game for little bit

I think you mean me ^

Also it's a good app yet I still don't know... Not very active tbh. I'll wait to give my real answer.

3 hours ago, Prop said:

+1 

Never met you but from the background in the application it seems as if you're an alright dude, also a very well written application

p. s. thank u for ur service

thanks man, i appreciate your support.