DJ's & CP

Jarold

• The Garnut
Just now, Mesperyian said:

so the rule is invalid or just there for no reason?

Yes. I guess dumb shit like this happens when you give SAs permissions to edit the rules at their own accord. 

Incredibly redundant rule.

4 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Yes. I guess dumb shit like this happens when you give SAs permissions to edit the rules at their own accord. 

Incredibly redundant rule.

who's the big dummy sa that made that rule smh

18 hours ago, Garnet said:

Do I really need to specify placing hits cannot be carried out by a CP?

As you said it yourself, they may not perform illegal activities, and hiring a killer is illegal...

Not NEED too, but for the retards that hop on and have no clue it would be good to have a rule to cite in the MOTD. Avoids the whole "show me the rule!" argument. 

11 minutes ago, The King of Rohan said:

the !radio command dont work what so ever so you have to physically goto a radio and turn it down

Yep, and 90% of them wont let you access it to turn it down.

On 5/23/2018 at 11:54 PM, Mesperyian said:

-1 to the DJ one, but +1 to the CP one. DJs should be able to build in the street because basing as a DJ is literally the most boring thing anyone could do. I believe if it were to become a rule it should get something that says "The front of your base must be accessible" such as the area where the music is playing, then they could have printers in the back. 

Honestly, I feel like DJ's should not have printers because it's one of those jobs where your not really there to make money and just use it to chill out and share your music.

19 hours ago, DarkAlias said:

Honestly, I feel like DJ's should not have printers because it's one of those jobs where your not really there to make money and just use it to chill out and share your music.

You cant really share your music if you are confined to a base, I like to build fantastic decorations around my DJ booth and I cant really do that when I am stuck inside a base

• 1 year later...