Skyes Staff App

Skye

In-game name:101st PDSS 1stLT Skye
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
STEAM_0:0:47382619
Warns: none
Timezone: GMT
Playtime?:
| 101st PDSS 1stLT Skye has played for 1294:04:40.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Towlie, Pencil, Draggy, Homeless, Wingard
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] T-admin on garnet MRP
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Back in December i was meant to resign from the server for personal issues but i never truly did as when ever i tried to stay away from the server i always would find myself on the server i love so much. As a previous T-admin i understand how to properly handle sits, other staff duties, and know the rules quite well and have also have become more mature on the server since i was last staff (not that i ever was immature). The time zone that i am in  puts e in a unique position to be on at times when there are less staff on but my timezone also overlaps with the peak time quite well for weekend play. The main issue i see with my timezone is weekdays and around exam periods but even within these days i will still try and be as active as possible if i get staff as it will be important to me.

Overall i feel i know the player base of the US and RU quite well and have been entrusted with being 2GA marshal previously due to my potential as a leader , as seen by my peers in 2GA at the time. My knowledge of the player base and my ability to identify and analyze situations will allow me to properly handle situations in a respectful and knowledgeable manner. Within my time on garnet i have racked up almost 1300 hours which is most of my time on GMod (total GMod playtime is 1545 hours) which shows the dedication to the server i have. I hope you would consider me as staff mainly due to my past staffing experience, knowledge of the player base, and my genuine love for the server and its players.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: Mass RDM on goat class in January, was mainly due to revenge RDM's but mass is mass and will never happen again
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:Yes on July 22nd
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: About 4 days a week, 2 days with min of 5 hours per day on weekends and around 2 days with min of 3 hours during week time

Edited by Skye
  • Like 2
  • Winner 3

+1 Put me on referrals. Mature, respectable person never heard anyone say anything bad about you during the whole time I've been playing GG. Also, former T-Admin so that says enough. I'll see you on the staff team soon. 

• Like 1

+1 Great girl. Every time I'm on a channel with her, she has always been pretty chill and mature about any situation. Previous you were an operator and hopefully see you again in that division if your staff gets approved. Timezones can be a bit of an issue but anything you can provide to the team will we great!

• Like 1

+1,

Always been a mature and smart person when it comes to being a tough situations. Very competent and would be an amazing staff member, she was already a former Trial Admin for GG, shows great leadership and does a lot of hard work, can't see why she wouldn't be a good choice.

• Like 1