Resignation - GB

2 minutes ago, Volatos said:

Army Officers who ahould be allowed to spectate tryouts as it is THEIR Army after all.

No, we are a SOC faction. You have no reason to be spectating a tryout. Especially after you were removed from GB earlier this year for toxicity and rank card. You are only proving the point here. It is a claim, and it is our claim. Next time if you have an issue, take it up with the faction leader and not bitch on fourms.

Come on man, if you're going to try to call out a faction try to do it with a cool head. Otherwise you just look like a child throwing a tantrum. Actually tell them what they need to fix and shit before leaving, don't just throw insults at them. If you have problems with a certain faction, try to talk to them privately first before making a post like this (Learn from my mistakes, basically lol).

• 300 IQ 1
8 minutes ago, Volatos said:

+1 GB are very disrespectful, especially to Army Officers who ahould be allowed to spectate tryouts as it is THEIR Army after all. Good choice GTA, you tried reviving a dying faction, only to mass RDM it one post.

We at Green Beret sincerely apologize for you standing on our claims. If you would like to spectate our tryouts next time, grab some of those reserves. Otherwise, you can stand from afar and watch because usually, people are interfering with tryouts.

Edited by Apollo

GTA, I understood you mostly until you started "insulting" every post someone makes. If they disagree with you, then fine ignore it. You even stated that there would be negative rep on your second post. Just stay silent and read the posts. You brought it upon yourself to make a "toxic" fourm resignation.

• 300 IQ 6
11 minutes ago, TridentCramer said:

No, we are a SOC faction. You have no reason to be spectating a tryout. Especially after you were removed from GB earlier this year for toxicity and rank card. You are only proving the point here. It is a claim, and it is our claim. Next time if you have an issue, take it up with the faction leader and not bitch on fourms.

Was not talking about me, I was talking about actual officers. USASF stands for United States Army Special Forces, if you do not recognize Army officers as your own officers you're breaking RP. Never once did I ever pull rank card seeing as I was a SPC and there's no rank to be pulled there, you wonder why your faction is seen the way it is. Army and Army Special Forces should be a coherent team, and there shouldn't be aby infighting, but until the Green Berets recognize their place as Army and under the Army branch this will never be solved. Maybe take a look back on your faction and fix what's wrong before trying to fill up the roster to make it look like it's all fixed up. I'm sick of our two factions being seen as opposites and seperates, we are one Army, we shouldn't seperate ourselves because you wish to. Sincerely YOUR SMA. Let's Make Army Great Again.

• Like 2
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1