In-game name: Dan Gardner
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_1:1:8821501
Warns: Someone help me populate this
Timezone: EST - New York (Ohio)
Playtime?: 468hrs
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] On this server - was Head Mod, left because I charged back like a retard, (I've donated it all back). Before that, I was Admin and Mod on Impacted Servers and Ethios Gaming, both DarkRP servers. 
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I frequently train recruits and go above and beyond with PVTs so they can have a good time on the server. I never let decisions in a staff sit be based on bias, and never take reports if I think it is inappropriate for me to do so. I have worked closely with the current staff and I plan on helping to the best of my abilities. I try in any way possible to help people in this server, (if I don't think they're minges). I'm a good multi-tasker so I can RP and staff at the same time whenever possible. When I was staff on Garnet before I got MVP several times for resolving the most sits, and would like to maintain that trend. 
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: This was two years ago, but I got a 2 day ban for accidental MassRDM with my Afghani Elite : Bomber class. Ah, the good ol' days.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 2 years ago, it was accepted.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I work 40hrs/week, but my evenings are completely open. I have contributed about ~50hrs in the past two weeks, according to my Steam Stats.  

11 minutes ago, Silo said:

Gotta have a reason mate as far as I know mate, can't just say -1.

As for this application, you do not meet the minimum 2 paragraph requirement for the question: How do you plan on benefiting our server?

You need to add another paragraph in order for this application to have a chance of getting accepted, so I recommend you try to beef it up a little more.

-1, i think that you should consider yourself lucky to even be playing on the server at all seeing how you charged back while as a staff member. Maybe im crazy, but i think this type of shit should have people blacklisted from staff

• 300 IQ 1