SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:195314309
Warns: 2
Timezone: America/Detroit
Playtime?: 61:03:47 (~61h)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): None
    Past experiences as staff: None on Garry's Mod
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I think I would be a good fit for the staff team because I want to help other players. Another reason is that I am very active and on usually around 5 days a week. I will respect my higher-ups at all times and make sure to call on them if I'm not sure about a decision. I'm a fast learner, so I will know what to do and what not to do. I won't get angry and abuse my powers or rage and break rules. Over time, my experience will grow and I will get better at discerning what's right or wrong. I would be as fast as possible to resolve issues and prioritize issues such as mass RDM or mass prop block first.
    I have a high-end setup to it is very unlikely for me to crash; this also means I can hear players clearly and talk clearly. The internet I use is very reliable to it is unlikely for me to lag out. When in a sit, I'll make sure they are innocent until proven guilty or plead guilty. I feel I would be good at discerning whether someones a minge or not and if they are not I will help them resolve the issue. I often help other players and help especially new players get started. I won't interfere with situations unless required or it is reported and I will not ignore a report if on duty. If I get accepted and eventually promoted, I will make sure to help my peers getting started.
In summary, I will not ignore a report, make sure to respond to situations quickly, actively learn, be active for a large amount of time, and require proof if the opposing side pleads innocent. I will also provide fair punishments and not abuse my powers. I appreciate any feedback you provide.
EDIT:
    Now I should talk about where my mind is personally at. I believe many people deserve a second chance, I also believe if it is an honest mistake it should be taken lightly. If I were a staff, I'd probably be lighter on new players; Although I would administer some sort of punishment, I'd help them out. For example, if a member made a fail base because they have trouble with keypads, I might give them a few minutes to fix it and do my best to teach them at that time. When I say many people deserve a second chance, I mean people struggling at the game should have some slack, as long as they pick up the slack fast and learn. I don't think people that can but won't follow the rules for their own benefit should have a second chance, but people trying to have fun and play on a new server should get help from others if they can't learn by themselves right away. Another thing I think is important to know about me is that it is difficult for me to see implied rules without someone telling me, I personally think that if I get accepted, I will be new and need some help if I'm unsure about something at the beginning; as my experience grows so will my knowledge about this. This is basically how I'd run a server personally.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Not on Garry's Mod
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I'm on about 5 days a week for anywhere from an hour to all day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?:

The hobbies I have outside of Garry's Mod people know me for would probably be my interest in programming.

I'm trying to learn as much as possible about coding, mostly Lua and Python 3. I also like to bike, skateboard, and run.

Whenever running/biking/skateboarding I try to explore my neighborhood and find other people my age to meet.
Did you read the staff rules?: Sled Gang | Vespertine

Edited by Vespertine
Specifications on "Why should we choose you over other applicants?"

Please give your exact playtime by doing /playtime (name) in-game. 

EDIT: I love your application, I would recommend to fix the spaces in between the paragraphs, but that's just too make the application look nicer. The application has tons of details, and you have the ability to screenshot/record Garry Mod videos. I believe you'd make a great staff member, just make sure you don't contribute too much time towards your role or you'll get burnt out instantly. 

Edited by National1

You didnt give your steam ID, you just gave the link to steamid.io.  

Edit (he fixed his steam ID)

see on you online. You arent familiar with the rules. You make it seem like its 8 paragraphs but it's basically 1-2. 

Overall -1

Edited by Reverend

-1 edit sorry i made the wrong sentences but The reason i -1 oned you is because if you could stoop to a higher level of maturity that would be ok enough for me to give yoou  +1 so if i could see if you were to get to a higher level of maturity i will change my answer.

Edited by Fetn

I've been in a lot of sits but that doesn't mean I'm the one in trouble, I've only been punished 3 times as far as I can remember (one being a jail) and the others obviously because I report people when they do bad.

I haven't minged at all, so I'm not sure what's that about.

Hey I kinda like the application so I'm just gonna drop the +1 in here. Tbh, I haven't seen you on but the application shows all the reasons I would enjoy having you as a part of the team. Don't get discouraged by other people's votes as it's all just in what we see is appropriate and if we really feel like you're ready for staff. The 2 warns are not that big and should expire soon anyways. Good luck!

Never really see you break the rules. You are typically on the other end of sits and actually doing the reporting. You seem like a mature person in game when I see you. I would like to see you have a few more hours on the server but that does not really affect my decision. I've really only had good experiences with you. I think that you would be a fine addition to the staff team. Areas for improvement I would suggest you branch out and get to know more people. But with that being said I'll drop my +1 on you ❤️.

-1 (This isn't contributing to my decision, but you should close those paragraphs to make the app. look cleaner.)

Literally like 85% of your writing is just saying I will follow the rules. But you're just making it less obvious because you're listing the rules one by one to follow. The whole point of the question, "why should we choose you over other applicants?" is clearly asking you why you're better than people. List unique things about yourself, preferably examples. 

On 4/11/2019 at 6:40 PM, Vespertine said:

When in a sit, I will require proof if the opposing side pleads innocent

innocent until proven guilty?

On 4/11/2019 at 6:40 PM, Vespertine said:

if they lie the punishment will be somewhat worse

you wouldn't ban someone longer if they lied.

other than that, no bans, warns are kinda iffy.

+1