False Warrant Punishment

False Warrants are one of the easiest things to do that can cause the most havoc. Say there's 5 people in a base and they all have their printers going. BOOM false warranted and all is down the drain for no reason. And the officer only gets a warn or a jail for causing so much damage??? Mass False warrant is also only a 2 week ban. 

For a False Warrant it should be an instant 1 or 2 day ban.

For Mass False warrant the punishment fits.

This issue needs to be addressed because spending so much on printers and having someone knock down your base in the matter of seconds just isn't fair.

I know that you can stack and weld, but not everyone does. This shouldn't handicap them because they don't know how to build an advanced base. 

Edit: Maybe it should differ based off if printers were lost or not. 

Edited by Ironfetus333
1 hour ago, Reverend said:

+1 compensation requests arent always met, and false warrants do occur on accident sometimes but overall it needs to be implemented because people break the rule so often

You fail to understand that what this fool is proposing is a 1-2 day ban without question for any and all false warrants.

There are many rules which are broken far more often which would be more deserving of a punishment increase, most often people sit in a base without getting raided for hours on end, i think it's rather exciting to see police try to raid me.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Toxic 2
5 hours ago, Edna 🙂 said:

You fail to understand that what this fool is proposing is a 1-2 day ban without question for any and all false warrants.

There are many rules which are broken far more often which would be more deserving of a punishment increase, most often people sit in a base without getting raided for hours on end, i think it's rather exciting to see police try to raid me.

The police literally have a tool to knock down your props permanently, it's unfair to false warrant. 

14 hours ago, Iron_Fetus33 said:

I mean it's easy to tell when someone false warrants on purpose. They dont always leave. And all we can do is hit then with a warn or jail. This only slows them down for a few mins. 

Do you ever see them get on the next day??

1 hour ago, Exotic said:

Do you ever see them get on the next day??

I had one guy keep getting on alts. It's hard to punish then when they have a unique steam ID. And all I could do was warn his new accounts. I couldn't prove it was him but I knew it. Just frustrating when stuff like this happens. 

• Like 1
On 4/13/2019 at 8:59 PM, Dr Turtle said:

Overall, -1.

I do not disagree with a different punishment for false warrant, but a 1-2 day ban isn't the best way to do it.

The current punishment is one warn for False Warrant, and then one warn for each printer destroyed.

So they false warrant an destroy 3 printers. Thats 4 warns?

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
21 minutes ago, Iron_Fetus33 said:

So they false warrant an destroy 3 printers. Thats 4 warns?

On 4/13/2019 at 8:59 PM, Dr Turtle said:

Overall, -1.

I do not disagree with a different punishment for false warrant, but a 1-2 day ban isn't the best way to do it.

The current punishment is one warn for False Warrant, and then one warn for each printer destroyed.

No no no no no.

That's not at all how it works, who trained you @Dr Turtle

First of all you can't do any more than one warn per sit, so saying 4 wars is okay is absurd.

Secondly, destroying the printers isn't the fail RP aspect of a false warrant, it's the means of entry that's considered failrp. Technically it's a policemans job to destroy printers, they should never be warned/punished for doing that duty; however, if their entry means are unlawful they should be warned for that.

Idk Where that ridiculous idea originated, but id advise against following it @Iron_Fetus33.

On 4/11/2019 at 8:44 PM, Iron_Fetus33 said:

False Warrants are one of the easiest things to do that can cause the most havoc. Say there's 5 people in a base and they all have their printers going. BOOM false warranted and all is down the drain for no reason. And the officer only gets a warn or a jail for causing so much damage??? Mass False warrant is also only a 2 week ban. 

For a False Warrant it should be an instant 1 or 2 day ban.

For Mass False warrant the punishment fits.

This issue needs to be addressed because spending so much on printers and having someone knock down your base in the matter of seconds just isn't fair.

I know that you can stack and weld, but not everyone does. This shouldn't handicap them because they don't know how to build an advanced base. 

Edit: Maybe it should differ based off if printers were lost or not. 

-1. Would create to many issues in my opinion. Not only that, but it's real simple to weld all your props together quickly. Unless that's changed it's usually pretty good at stopping police.