Ting - MilitaryRP Staff Application

Ting

In-game name: Ting (was “Zoo000m” on US)

SteamID (https://steamid.io/) STEAM_0:1:5581624

Warns: No active warns but have had warns in the past. About 3 or 4 maybe.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Playtime?: | SSO JSG Ting has played for 910:46:32.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s):  Homeless

Past experiences as staff: I have staffed on two DarkRP servers; GG’s DarkRP in which I was a Moderator before I resigned, and also another DarkRP server that is currently closed

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I personally believe that I deserve to be a staff member because of both my past experiences and my growing maturity. Staffing on a DarkRP server is pretty challenging, having to take sits very often due to the extensive amount of necessary rules. To go even further staffing on GG’s DarkRP can translate very well to the MilitaryRP because of the endless unique commands. There are very few servers that run a /report system and because I originally staffed on GG I have very good experience with it. I have also grown to love and be obsessed with the Garnet community. I had once left GG altogether and I couldn’t handle the other sever’s communities. Since I was on the Original cscdesert I have a lot of experience with Garnet’s growing community.

Not only do I have a very mutual relationship with the community but I'm growing both physically and mentally. Because I am only 14 and still in eighth grade it puts me at a disadvantage but I still believe that I am mature enough to become a member of the MRP staff. I also believe that I can connect to the younger players because of this. Overall I think I am a great choice in becoming a Trial Moderator.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: I have been banned once for accidental mass when I was on US and quick grenaded into the other people grabbing ammunition. Fortunately I have gone through made precautions to make sure this never happens again.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have not made any other applications for a position in the MRP staff, but I did apply and get accepted into the Dark RP staff team.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I play almost 5 and a half hours a day and on weekends that number grows even higher.

Edited by Ting
Referrals
  • Winner 2

-1  His behavior on the server and on Teamspeak is unacceptable as a staff member. Staff Members are considered more mature and more responsible players. He meets neither of these criteria. He might have the time but before a month ago he didn't play almost at all. 

• 300 IQ 1
  • Informative 1
44 minutes ago, Ting said:

Not only do I have a very mutual relationship with the community but I'm growing both physically and mentally. Because I am only 14 and still in eighth grade it puts me at a disadvantage but I still believe that I am mature enough to become a member of the MRP staff. I also believe that I can connect to the younger players because of this. Overall I think I am a great choice in becoming a Trial Moderator.

how is this a paragraph? Its shorter than grace's height

-1 Beef up the paragraphs and ill consider +1

Edited by Silo
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 1

+1

I think Ting could do fine as a staff member with what I have known from him so far. Before he joined SSO, he joked around a lot, but from what I saw, he wasn't overly mingey and toxic, although he did slip up a small bit in some situations, but none that stood out that I can remember.

1 hour ago, Silo said:

how is this a paragraph? Its shorter than grace's height

-1 Beef up the paragraphs and ill consider +1

The paragraph's length honestly doesn't matter that much, as long as it has good content, and it is two paragraphs, just the second paragraph isn't as lengthy as the first. If length really matters to you, back when I applied 2 paragraphs weren't required, but it was accepted, I still wrote two paragraphs, both shorter than Ting's to keep it minimal and meet quality over quantity. I would rather you argue that what he said wasn't as informative instead of him just not writing up to the limit. Explaining why you would benefit properly is more concerning over him filling it with garbage to meet the limit.

Good luck on getting accepted, Ting!

• Informative 1

He was actually a really good DarkRP staff member. Yeah, he jokes around in TS and likes to have fun in game, but when it comes to staff duties, he takes his job very seriously. Already knows the rules as well as the staff rules, and has determination to do well. +1 Ting, good luck!

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
8 hours ago, eXg-Buddha said:

He was actually a really good DarkRP staff member. Yeah, he jokes around in TS and likes to have fun in game, but when it comes to staff duties, he takes his job very seriously. Already knows the rules as well as the staff rules, and has determination to do well. +1 Ting, good luck!

^^ Explains it really well. +1, it a big one

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

+1 and referral ting has been a good friend of mine ever since I was in 2ga. I would say he would fit right in the staff team. from the posts above it seems he was a great member of the DarkRP staff team. Good Luck! PepeLaugh

Edited by Homeless
added stuff
  • Informative 1