Oofer's Staff Application

Oofer

In-game name: Oofer
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_1:1:96320265

Warns: At the moment I dont know of any of my warns. There might be a few for maybe RDM and possibly FailRP but I really dont know.

Timezone: Central Time Zone

Playtime: About 1000 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] No one has recommended me for staff, I just thought I would apply.

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I have put alot of time into the server, though I have been lacking lately, I basically can be very active. I also stand on the neutral side of things, I am not to strict but not to soft. I also dont just turn around and ignore little things that happen. I see alot of rule breaking alot, but not able to get the person who broke the rule in trouble. For example, someone shooting down the Recruit Room door, I have to have evidence he did that. I am usually on the player's side as well, meaning I dont act superior over others just because I would have admin. Now me being an officer is different, but me saying "Hey I can do that but not you" is not my kind of thing.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: I have not been banned, I may have been jailed 2 or 3 times for RDM.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have not, knowing I will probably not get it, but I finally built up the courage to do so.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As much time as I can!

Edited by Oofer

-1 The age requirement to apply for staff is 15 years old. If you have a Manager's permission to apply then you can reapply again but I highly doubt this will get accepted. Also, you only have one paragraph in your app, the requirement is two.