In-game name: Exzap

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:448454268

Warns: 0

Timezone: Eastern

Playtime?: |Exzap has played for 94:05:31

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes/No

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes/No

Referral(s): Zack, National

Past experiences as staff: I have no past experience with staffing on this server specifically but I have been a staff member for a couple little communities back in the past on Garry’s Mod.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I really hope you consider accepting me into your staff team so I can be of assistance to the current and future staff members. I’m a very friendly person and could easily be the kind of moderator the players could look up to, not be afraid to ask a question to. I just want to be there to help out the community and really be there for the players and really put my knowledge of the server rules to use by teaching the newcomers how the rules go and how to better follow them.

I believe I should be chosen to be a moderator because I’m very active in-game, have a very good knowledge of the server’s rules and have a lot of potential for your staff team. When I play on the server, I see a lot of rules being broken and a good amount of people complaining about staff not taking their reports because they’re always caught up in something. I know there will always be times where staff are busy and can’t take reports right away but, if there’s more staff members on the team who have the time to always be watching for reports like I do, then we can get more reports resolved, put the rulebreakers to rest, and do our best to help our players have a fun time on the server, and this is exactly what I’d like to do.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: More than enough. (multiple hours a day)

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Just playing games really, nothing too exciting.

Did you read the staff rules?: Exzap

Edited by Exzap

This is the best application I've seen since I became staff. Best luck to you +1. 

never give out referrals unless I truly see a good admin personality within the individual, but you've earned it. Add me to refs! 

Edited by National1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, DarkAlias said:

Before I do give an opinion please place your exact hours. You seem like a good guy with no punishments from what I could find.

Also, who is Zack?

6hULhnh.png

I've also updated my hours to match my ingame ones as of right now. @National@I Play Games

Edited by Exzap
1 hour ago, Enƫity said:

App is actually well made, even though it blinds my eyes with the bold white. Best app I've ever seen to date, I'm hoping this app isn't overlooked. +1

Lol sorry about that! I was kinda going for bright and vibrant colors 😛