Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]:
Your in-game name: National
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:165032123
In-game name of reportee:  A Prostitute Named Kearanie
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:148483651
Date & Time of incident: 12:00 AM | 4/14/19
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof):

Has numerous bans for the same reason (NITRP, Mass RDM, and Mass NLR). 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/naational/screenshot/975501567137194214

https://steamcommunity.com/id/naational/screenshot/975501567137195231

• Informative 1

+1. If two Minges are the first to comment and both are -1s, we are dealing with a player who gives no shits toward how he acts on the server. Already has 2 bans in 2019, both from managers, and has accumulated over 10 bans since 2017. The guy obviously doesn't care about following the rules. 

• Like 1
  • Toxic 1
  • Winner 1
26 minutes ago, eXg-Buddha said:

+1. If two Minges are the first to comment and both are -1s, we are dealing with a player who gives no shits toward how he acts on the server. Already has 2 bans in 2019, both from managers, and has accumulated over 10 bans since 2017. The guy obviously doesn't care about following the rules. 

Do keep in mind when saying he has 2 bans since the beginning of 2019 that we're in APRIL, that's four months of good behavior with 2 stains on that record.

Keep also in mind when you said "over 10 bans since 2017," that's two years time. It happens. No need for a permanent ban.

Might agree with you if it was all 2019, but seriously dude. This is a span of 2017 to FEB 2019

Edited by Edna :)
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Winner 1
1 minute ago, Edna 🙂 said:

Do keep in mind when saying he has 2 bans since the beginning of 2019 that we're in APRIL, that's four months of good behavior with 2 stains on that record.

Keep also in mind when you said "over 10 bans since 2017, that's two years time. It happens. No need for a permanent ban.

2 bans in 4 months is pretty bad lol. I'm here going 2+ years with NO bans...

• Winner 1
Just now, Zoro said:

2 bans in 4 months is pretty bad lol. I'm here going 2+ years with NO bans...

People like you, you're not a regular player. Keep in mind when comparing that favored players don't get bans because they are let off for everything 😉

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
1 minute ago, Edna 🙂 said:

People like you, you're not a regular player. Keep in mind when comparing that favored players don't get bans because they are let off for everything 😉

I'm quite regular haha ^_^

You may have not been around for long, but I play DRP on and off for months at a time.

Edited by Zoro
2 hours ago, Edna 🙂 said:

People like you, you're not a regular player. 

Well if theres anyone here i dont remember, its u, so remind me again who u are ?

Edited by Vernon
  • Winner 1
4 hours ago, eXg-Buddha said:

dont call me a minge boi my comment was obviously a joke, learn to take one 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1

ACCEPTED

Honestly it doesn't depend on what period of time you haven't been banned on, you should have looked at the rules after your first ban to prevent other ones. Considering you have repeat offenses, you will be community banned.

@The King of Rohan @Vernon

Lock and Move.

@National If you could put the ban in for me as I'll be at school today.

Edited by DarkAlias
  • Like 2
  • 300 IQ 1