Report canceled.

Wait, hold on. You just so happen to remove the audio, Cut every single part where you unwanted the guy that was prop blocking, and then proceeded to RDM? "purely for the good" are you joking me? This was already resolved in game and I was given a warning, as Grace couldn't find the logs of you damaging me. you were arrested for Shooting a cop, as a MAYOR, and then abusing the fact he's in jail. He was prop blocking, I was getting grace on, and instead of chilling out, you started shooting. Don't forget to include that. No wonder i'm an MRP main.

EDIT: he never let me out, I was warranting him and letting people out over the top with the battering ram.

Edited by [GG] Copywrite Infragment™
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, [GG] Copywrite Infragment™ said:

Wait, hold on. You just so happen to remove the audio, Cut every single part where you unwanted the guy that was prop blocking, and then proceeded to RDM? "purely for the good" are you joking me? This was already resolved in game and I was given a warning, as Grace couldn't find the logs of you damaging me. you were arrested for Shooting a cop, as a MAYOR, and then abusing the fact he's in jail. He was prop blocking, I was getting grace on, and instead of chilling out, you started shooting. Don't forget to include that. No wonder i'm an MRP main.

EDIT: he never let me out, I was warranting him and letting people out over the top with the battering ram.

i mean, MRP is just as bad, gmod is bad in general, jsing. However, I do agree that things aren't clear in this video whatsoever, aside from Slurps obvious propblocking and such. Breaking rules, even for the good can still lead to punishments and we highly suggest you don't break them because you can be reported for breaking them, even if you had good intentions. Until things become more clear, I'm staying neutral.