SteamID (https://steamid.io/):0:1:234907507
Warns: 0
Timezone: Chicago
Playtime?: 84 Hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I will be active on the server and help sort things out. I help make the server a better environment for everyone. I will take sits whenever I am available. I will get a key bind to accept sits and help sort them out. I will try to be active daily. I hope to get at least 7 hours a week on the server.  Being staff will try my hardest to help anyone. I am fully against RDM and NLR. I will help the newbies so they can get better at their server and play more. IronFeetus helped me when I was new and I hope to carry that on to others.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details   Jailed, NLR/Once
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 7 hours a week.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Football and other sports
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes

• Like 1

I love helping out new members and I would love more staff like you to do the same. That being said, you do have a few things wrong with your application. Tell us why you will benefit the staff team. The things you have listed are things that are expected. How will you go above and beyond? Also get playtime and read staff rules. For now -1 until these things are fixed.

19 hours ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

-1 Fix everything, and 7 hours a week?! I would reapply when you are more available.  

What you mean? That's an hour/day, thats plenty of time, it isn't a part time job or anything. 

-1 though, didn't read staff rules