Bendak's Staff Application

Bendak

In-game name: Bendak/Texas Red

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95273474

Warns: None

Timezone: EST

Playtime?:  | MID SO Texas Red has played for 1880:14:32.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s)

Past experiences as staff: Moderator on GarnetGaming for the Summer of 2017, April through August (Resigned for IRL Reasons), HeadModerator on Envision DarkRP (Server Shut Down), SuperAdmin on MAG TTT and KSG TTT (Long since dead)

How do you plan on benefiting our server?: I plan on benefiting by being active. A lot. Imma be honest and say right now I have nothing to do with my life and I'm just bored. I thought that I might as well help GarnetGaming out and give my ability to be a staff member to eat up my spare time. I am usually not one to waste words, so sits can he done quick, efficiently, and not waste the time of other players on the server.  I understand the importance of not being biased and listening to both sides of the story. I am also aware that staff duties always come before any other. I am aware that no matter what happens, rules are rules and must be enforced when the time comes for it.

I have been in the community for 2 years at least. I have been an officer in 3 different SOC factions and led 2 of them showing leadership and understanding of the rule set on Garnet. I have also been staff on numerous communities and have been staff on GarnetGaming before and know how it works. I know what I am doing and am able to take the responsibility. Staffing is a serious job and therefore I will take it seriously. While staffing I will remain in a professional state and attitude while dealing with reports and will make sure both sides are heard out before ending a report. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP?: Yes. Accidental Mass RDM. I had called a raid on RU but had forgot to ask all Rangers to report to OP where we had the briefing, so technically by rules it didn't happen. It was a simple mistake and was only banned for 24 hours. I have not been banned on any other occasion. https://imgur.com/kZIwFSf

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes. Around April of 2017. (Can't find the exact date because they were on the old forums)

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6+ Hours a Day on Average

Edited by Acid Drop
  • Winner 1
8 hours ago, Acid Drop said:

In-game name: Bendak/Texas Red

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95273474

Warns: None

Timezone: EST

Playtime?:  | MID SO Texas Red has played for 1880:14:32.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s)

Past experiences as staff: Moderator on GarnetGaming for the Summer of 2017, April through August (Resigned for IRL Reasons), HeadModerator on Envision DarkRP (Server Shut Down), SuperAdmin on MAG TTT and KSG TTT (Long since dead)

How do you plan on benefiting our server?: I plan on benefiting by being active. A lot. Imma be honest and say right now I have nothing to do with my life and I'm just bored. I thought that I might as well help GarnetGaming out and give my ability to be a staff member to eat up my spare time. I have also been staff on numerous communities and have been staff on GarnetGaming before and know how it works. I know what I am doing and am able to take the responsibility. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP?: Yes. Accidental Mass RDM. I had called a raid on RU but had forgot to ask all Rangers to report to OP where we had the briefing, so technically by rules it didn't happen. It was a simple mistake and was only banned for 24 hours. I have not been banned on any other occasion. https://imgur.com/kZIwFSf

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes. Around April of 2017. (Can't find the exact date because they were on the old forums)

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6+ Hours a Day on Average

???? 2 paragraphs??

Edited by draggydx
  • Like 1

-1 I understand that you fixed up your paragraph but it still seems like you just want to be staff because you are bored. That is not going to help the Garnet community. The staff team does not want to include someone who just wants to be there, they want someone who is dedicated to Garnet and loves what they do. 

Edited by Ting
Fixed some things but not all
  • Like 2

Guys, quality over quantity.

You don't need to type an essay for this staff application. If it truly gets your point across, then it works just fine.

Acid, if you want to make a good first impression on skimmers, then sure, make them longer. However, it's not quintessential.

+1, extremely active and a great person to hang out with.

• 300 IQ 1
50 minutes ago, kat. said:

Guys, quality over quantity.

You don't need to type an essay for this staff application. If it truly gets your point across, then it works just fine.

Acid, if you want to make a good first impression on skimmers, then sure, make them longer. However, it's not quintessential.

+1, extremely active and a great person to hang out with.

In-game name:
Warns:
Timezone:
Playtime?:
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

2 minutes ago, Krimzin said:

In-game name:
Warns:
Timezone:
Playtime?:

Its very broad. But yes, 2 paragraphs is the minimum.

3 hours ago, draggydx said:

???? 2 paragraphs??

1 hour ago, Krimzin said:

In-game name:
Warns:
Timezone:
Playtime?:

I'll change my shit but with respect, if you really need 2 paragraphs to say how you'll benefit the server, you're just adding filler to that section at this point. I'm not usually one to waste words on stuff and put out the important things. Not just anything that comes to my head

Edited by Acid Drop
  • Like 2

I don't even belong here, I play on darkrp. But I am familiar with applications, the first "paragraph" has some good message, but add more. The second "paragraph" isn't so much telling us how you will benefit the server, it's talking about how you are credible, and there really is no evidence to prove that. I believe that makes it useless, so just add a bunch of things that could help the server in it's most flawed areas.

• Informative 1
9 minutes ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

I don't even belong here, I play on darkrp. But I am familiar with applications, the first "paragraph" has some good message, but add more. The second "paragraph" isn't so much telling us how you will benefit the server, it's talking about how you are credible, and there really is no evidence to prove that. I believe that makes it useless, so just add a bunch of things that could help the server in it's most flawed areas.

I dont wanna argue with Krimzin, so perhaps you should stick to this verdict.

Good luck with your application Acid!

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Acid Drop said:

I'll change my shit but with respect, if you really need 2 paragraphs to say how you'll benefit the server, you're just adding filler to that section at this point. I'm not usually one to waste words on stuff and put out the important things. Not just anything that comes to my head

This man speaks the truth lol.

+1 This is an OG player and has been around for as long as I can remember tbh. I don't talk to you much, but when I do you seem like a pretty chill dude. It would have been such a waste to turn away such an experienced player just because he didn't meet the retarded paragraph requirements lol.

Other than that, the application seems decently well written from what I've seen and I believe he'd make a good addition to the staff team. Not much else to say for me, personally/ Good luck on your application.

44 minutes ago, Vac_ said:

-1, from my experiences with you, you associated with the wrong people, also, beef up your only paragraph, and add another one

Can you elaborate please? I hang out with Rangers and the Vega Memebers.

Edited by Acid Drop