Tink

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Staff
Your in-game name: Tinkuwu
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:26674774
In-game name of reportee: Joeball
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:84376905
Date & Time of incident: somewhere around 10 PM PST on April 28th, 2019
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
What happened? (include any proof): I put all the evidence in a video.  

• Like 1
  • Creative 1
  • Informative 1
Guest Gildarts

Redacted. But +1

Dude is a stone wall. He should be explaining and not just tossin out warns

Edited by Gildarts

+1 I don't think a blacklist is needed , he definitely could have responded differently. But I'm sure if the person who owned the printer  destroyed I'm sure he would have done something about it but creating another report for someone when you don't really know if they even care  in my eyes is a no no  but definitely he could have did this differently

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
57 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

+1 I don't think a blacklist is needed , he definitely could have responded differently. But I'm sure if the person who owned the printer  destroyed I'm sure he would have done something about it but creating another report for someone when you don't really know if they even care  in my eyes is a no no  but definitely he could have did this differently

Please stop, if you don’t think this deserves a blacklist then idk his friend had his printer stolen so the staff destroyed it, then he warn stacked him for reporting a dude with a racist name. This dude is far from staff material  

• Dumb/Shitpost 1

There was no other mods on at that time. If no mods are on t.mod/vip mods can warn stack other players instead of ban to get them out the server and then when they see a mod+ to get them to put the ban in. Mass RDM is a bannable offence.  The reason why you got warned for building on the roof because of 2 reasons... You can't build on sit roofs( Which you were doing) and you can't build on any roofs that you don't own the building of. Read rules before you assume something isn't in there. Joeball could have handled it better could have told you not to do it first ask you to remove it and either you destroy the printer or you run away with it. @Joeball @Gildarts

Edited by Exotic
  • Informative 1

Tecnically you did commit 2 warnable offenses. You cant build on a sit roof, and you cant false report. The mans name wasnt actually racist. Joeball did rightfully warn you for it 

EDIT: well honestly joeball should have given you an explanation as to what was going on, dont know if he did because I can barely hear him. You probably should have read the motd before building anything too. He tried to destroy the printer too, dont know why. Kinda want him to give an explanation about this. @Joeball

Edited by Reverend
  • Winner 1
1 hour ago, Reverend said:

Tecnically you did commit 2 warnable offenses. You cant build on a sit roof, and you cant false report. The mans name wasnt actually racist. Joeball did rightfully warn you for it 

EDIT: well honestly joeball should have given you an explanation as to what was going on, dont know if he did because I can barely hear him. You probably should have read the motd before building anything too. He tried to destroy the printer too, dont know why. Kinda want him to give an explanation about this. @Joeball

Should staff not explain how someone is braking rules if they’re unaware I doubt everyone knows where the GG sit roofs are and the name did sound racist so don’t know how that’s a false report? 

7 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Should staff not explain how someone is braking rules if they’re unaware I doubt everyone knows where the GG sit roofs are and the name did sound racist so don’t know how that’s a false report? 

No in saying they should explain it. It is technically false report tho

3 hours ago, Cameron said:

Please stop, if you don’t think this deserves a blacklist then idk his friend had his printer stolen so the staff destroyed it, then he warn stacked him for reporting a dude with a racist name. This dude is far from staff material  

Idk what happened but maybe there's more than what was shawn, this lacks proof ,  

Edited by OpTic Gunner
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
9 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

Nonetheless he TP'd to him and tried to destroy the printer without explaining jackshit, If that's how DRP staff handle stuff then that's a huge yikes from me

That's true, probably best to let higher ups handle it 

Edited by Reverend
21 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

Nonetheless he TP'd to him and tried to destroy the printer without explaining jackshit, If that's how DRP staff handle stuff then that's a huge yikes from me

Agreed. He saw that printer and just started blasting away with no explanation.