Pencil's Frogmen Resignation

Pencil’s Frogmen Resignation

A good month I had running with you guys, a nice refresher to be on RU again and I couldn’t have wanted to spend it with any other group than the wonderfully crazy family FM is.

Honestly something that applies to all of you so I won't @ all of you about it is your guys’ sense of humor, it was always great to have laughs in the faction and we were basically always exchanging jokes, thanks for making my time in the faction wonderful boys.

@Bleach , fucking hell, playing with you is amazing but playing against you is a nightmare with your 400-4000 ms ping. Keep up the good work though bud. wegottaplaybreachsometime

@Skye , well I talked it mostly over with you and you were basically the bridge between me and the boys at the start to get us well suited and acquainted. Couldn’t have asked for a better second in command, you literally made my role as leader 10x easier. Good luck with your future and with your lead of the faction.

@Koulit , a nightmare and a half when I first joined trying to differentiate you from Bleach. You were a damn good enlisted and WO so y'know good luck as an Officer if you get put there man.

@Towelie , god damn you were fucking chill. It’s a shame you had to go on LOA for so long but ay man, school over anything. I can see you progressing to be a good fucking Officer so stick in FM bud.

@Wingard , my first Officer besides Skye and honestly despite our differences in times we were on you were quite active. Shame your mic stopped working with your new computer cause you were nice to chat with. And in the last week you get a new mic… was good to have a final chat with you. goodluckbud.

@Dan Gardner , fucking hell, first guy to pass my tryout and you were fucking chill as shit. Keep up the work in FM man, you’re an amazing player.

@parts(don'tknowyour@) ,  new guy but apparently your and old guy. Honestly not much to say considering the short time frame we knew each other but you’re pretty chill man.

@Silo my first OMRP. Good job 12 year old.

@Vibe Thanks for being reasonable and working with me to implement OMRP. GL on US bub.

@Gamma , shame you had to resign. You were cool.

About 3 fucking rank changes and 2 MOS changes, this shit was a bumpy but quite fucking fun road. With that being said, GG Frogmen.

• Like 1
  • Winner 4