Multiple Player Reports/Warn Requests

AlexConway

• Community Director

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Both
Your in-game name: Conway
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:138807332
In-game name of reportee: Jackal/Sam Hyde, Coyote, Acid Drop/Bedank/Bendak, Br0ken, 1MD LCpl Nixk
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:69077674 (Jackal), STEAM_0:0:95273474 (Bedank), STEAM_0:0:166172189 (Br0ken),  STEAM_0:1:55034459 (Coyote), STEAM_0:1:422788785 (Nixk)
Date & Time of incident: April 30th 2019 @ 17:25
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof):

From 0:00 to 0:24 - Mic Spam (FailRP) from V COL Br0ken, V CDR Coyote, and MID UD Acid Drop
From 0:24 to 0:28 - Mic Spam (FailRP) from V DGEN Sam Hyde - In form of playing music through mic 
From 0:28 - RDM by LCpl Nixk

• Community Director
Just now, Jackal said:

You do realize that if you don't ask them to stop nothing happens right? Your video just show people having fun and screwing around when no one is really on.

So you can mass rdm when noone's on then right? - 3 of you are staff, you shouldn't be acting like this. 

Edited by AlexConway
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2

-1 For everyone

If you consider Coyote going Wackaheeteehee mic spam youre kinda pushing it. You could of walked away lol, it had RP purpose, they were doing a ritual.

JAckal is iffy but I think 3 seconds of music playing isnt enough to warn anyone

Last time I was staff too we verbal'd for mic spam and if staff saw they still did it, it was a warn and if the persisted then it was a 5 minute jail

Kinda of a petty report

• Community Director
3 minutes ago, Jackal said:

The point of my post was that if you don't ask them to stop via chat or voice nothing happens they continue about their day. Just seems like you being petty again.

I'm not staff - it's not my responsibility to ask them to stop? Isn't that where you come in? 

2 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

You're comparing something that affects other people with something that is completely harmless, This honestly just feels like a targeted report for no reason and it's really petty, if you would have asked us to stop we would have stopped ASAP, Really kinda petty how you decided to take this to the forums.

So I can't report on the forums? Oh my mistake

Edited by AlexConway
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Community Director
2 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

My point is you decided to make a report for something when you could've asked us to stop, 100% we would have stopped if you asked us to do so, It hurts nobody.

I made a report on the forums because it's more convenient to report multiple people. I doubt you woulda stopped - considering you couldn't hear the 1MD asking you to

Edited by AlexConway
  • Cringe 1
  • Community Director
3 minutes ago, Jackal said:

-snip-

I would prefer to wait for Chris or Phantom to accept or deny this - thank you. If you have any questions or concerns according to the report - you may PM Me

Edited by AlexConway

this is one way to start drama tbh, cmon conway really? this was all just for fun, no one brought anything up about this being a bad thing (until now), the only reactions were good ones and that was happening in ooc, i dont know how this is such a bad thing in your eyes.

Edit: the fact you want the person who accidentally killed you warned too makes this that much more sad

Edited by Coyotee
  • Like 1

Minus Fucking One

First thing, That RDM by Nixk was probably just an accident when he was trying to aim at a Russian and you got in front of his bullet. So don't be so butt hurt about that.

Numero Dos, 

8 minutes ago, Jackal said:

https://gyazo.com/3218ca9052ad710c89573c1a7b987650

Just for more clarification as to where this report can go at most. Again assuming we were told to stop.

Sure. We will be muted for 5 minutes next time we get in game. Gotcha. Next time instead of lightening the mood we will just raid you instead idk.

• Spicy 1

You're gonna love this:

This server is a place to have fun. Else, why would we submit our valuable time to it? It's great to have silly moments like these to have some interesting and memorable experiences.

50 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

I'm not staff - it's not my responsibility to ask them to stop? Isn't that where you come in? 

So I can't report on the forums? Oh my mistake

It technically is your responsibility, if it effects you so much, you are obligated to take it into your own hands and ask them to stop. Then make an in-game report and if that isn't how you want it then a forum report.

Also, Nixk was trying to shoot the Russian, it was legit crossfire and non-intentional. 

As there was staff on you could've made a report in-game instead of on the forums over some mic-spam and getting caught in the crossfire and labeling it as RDM when it wasn't intentional.

This report wasn't needed and you did this just to get a reaction it seems, as you never asked them to stop nor made a report like you are supposed to.

Edited by .lua
  • Like 2
  • Winner 1

Denied

I'm going having to deny this simply because there really isn't much evidence with mic spam. Sure they might have been annoying but keep in mind that they were in character meaning that if they wanted to become a tribe of some sort, then that can. Mic spam is only used in a situation if a person were to create an unstoppable noise and everyone around wanted them to stop or report them of such event. In this, however, you did not make such action to tell them to stop nor make an in-game report in the video you provided. Also with the RDM report, he won't be warned for that due to the fact that it could be possible that the kill was crossfire. So please next time, either make a report using /report or contact staff using @ in-game. So in conclusion, none of the reported players will get an in-game punishment. 

@Chris Branch lock and move

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1