Staff Application-Jack Daniels

Name: Jack Daniels

Total time on the server:| 11B DS SFC Daniells has played for 91:13:39. By now I have <100 hours

Do you own a microphone: Yes

Referrals: none

Staff History: 1x Warn RDM me and my buddy were having duels without sims and I shot him in front of an admin 1x RDM for killing an rpg a few seconds after war

Country of Residence: United States of America

Past experiences staffing?

I have zero past experience staffing but I feel I am up to the task.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum)

Why do I plan on benefiting our server? Well to start I love this server I like how its laid out and I spend most of my free time on here. Most people on this server complain about staff and the server and I feel that I would be able to be that staff member that people trust and feel they can turn to with their issues. Why you may be thinking I'm another power hungry 15 year old, I'm not I enjoy being powerless and I know that is hard to believe but It's true I have spent most of my life with power. To be honest the only reason I want to be staff is to serve the players because that's how I feel staff is meant to be, Of course I say that with boundaries because some cancerous people deserve to get the boot. If given such rank I plan to benefit the server by serving the players because I love interacting with other players. There is a lot of satisfation when I train a recruit and they later become some of my closest allies such as Colt Miller and Niko Suave. Really wha I am trying to say is that I love people I want to interact with the people and I want to be a community service member, because in my opinion that’s what staff is for as I mentioned earlierI thank you as the reader for taking the time to read my application weather I get confirmed or denied.

Edited by Jack Daniels
Added a few more sentences at the end fixed some punctuation and added that I am over 100 hours now and got promos +another warn complete accident sryy whoever was the rpg

+1 Great guy and excelent MilitaryRP player.  Stays in RP and inforces rules to players who break them.  This guy knows his stuff even thought he was staff when I first joined from the way he presented himself and explained the server (no he didnt claim he was staff)

16 hours ago, [GG] Jerran said:

-1 Even tho you sound like a good guy and all but i recommend you get more hours like at 90 hours or 100. I waited tell I got to 100 to understand more about the server and staff team.

You can’t -1 for hours when he has the required amount of hours

19 hours ago, Jack Daniels said:

complain about staff

^ Every server does this.

Needs grammar work, small and typical application, I haven't seen you online much, and you have no referrals ATM and no past experience.

Sorry, but -1

1 hour ago, Yazmo ☣ said:

^ Every server does this.

Needs grammar work, small and typical application, I haven't seen you online much, and you have no referrals ATM and no past experience.

Sorry, but -1

Ok I will proofread again. I am online 50% of my life practically. Finally  I know I have no staff experience but you have to start somewhere right and you might as well do it in a place you love right?

-1 You sound cool minded and unbiased, but I've never seen you really on the server. I recommend that you get higher in ranks to be better known, or say hi and converse with people so more people will be able to associate your name with yourself, instead of asking "Who?" Just my opinion, but I think it would help a lot.

Add a bit more to how you will benefit to the server if you are given such rank. 

Besides that this seems fine, I seen you in game today and seemed like a chill dude. Even though you have 90 hours which is still a fair amount of time I think this could be a good step in the right direction for you. +1 | Dont forget about what I stated at the top.

53 minutes ago, Feаrless trade.tf said:

-1 You sound cool minded and unbiased, but I've never seen you really on the server. I recommend that you get higher in ranks to be better known, or say hi and converse with people so more people will be able to associate your name with yourself, instead of asking "Who?" Just my opinion, but I think it would help a lot.

thanks for the feedback

46 minutes ago, ClickBait said:

The application needs a little more effort. Really take your time for us to get to know the most of you, especially if you only have less that 100 hours. I'll change my opinion if change is met.

actually I have 100 hours and ok thanks for the feedback

11 minutes ago, .lua said:

Add a bit more to how you will benefit to the server if you are given such rank. 

Besides that this seems fine, I seen you in game today and seemed like a chill dude. Even though you have 90 hours which is still a fair amount of time I think this could be a good step in the right direction for you. +1 | Dont forget about what I stated at the top.

I mean I do play around sometimes and the only time I recall being childish was when we kidnapped a 2GA (a seal kidnapped and I helped) I was just having fun waiting for war. I understand and thanks for the feedback.