DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

DarkRP Update [5/13/2019]

• The Garnut

logo.png

Admin Mod

Spectating no longer shows a staff member's information above the head of the player being spectated, and there is no longer any need for "empty character" name binds.

Bank Robber

The class has been unlocked for all users to play (oops)

Word Scrambler

1500 words of various difficulties have been added to the table

Notifications are less frequent

• Like 4
  • 300 IQ 1
3 hours ago, br0ken- said:

Is this going to be a thing for MRP too? And if it will be is it going to hide the medal of honor that the user gets once he prestiges? 

If so that would be amazing. It would really help in finding cheating better because people may turn of their cheats when they see the empty characters in the Tab menu. 

6 hours ago, Roy kenneth said:

its not that your slow kids have binds set up so hopefully now that there are 1500 various words thats probs gonna fix it

Ohhh so that’s why a kid typed superfragalistic  in like 2 seconds. Dam I feel retarted now 

• Haha 1
  • The Garnut
17 minutes ago, DannKeb said:

If I'm correct, scramble points don't do anything atm, Will there be something coming in the future that allows players to use them? 

More than likely not, they might get taken out all together. They’re pretty similar to the elo we used to have in the checkers system. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2019 at 2:13 PM, Garnet said:

More than likely not, they might get taken out all together. They’re pretty similar to the elo we used to have in the checkers system. 

If you ever decided to do anything with them, you should make a "Scramble Shop" that is literally just full of vapes that vape out random words instead of smoke lmao

• 300 IQ 1

Nice, it should also be set up(if possible) so people can't copy/paste the words from console. I don't know if anyone is doing that(I usually win the word games when I'm on[except for a select few who can contend with me], and variety is going to be awesome), but it could be an issue if words larger than floccinaucinihilipilification are added.