Give The Assassin Role Climb Swep.

Chase

How many assassins hit their sniper shots from the middle of a street? None. This is just an idea, but I think since you have to pay for VIP to get assassin, you should be granted someonething other than a sniper and a cool skin. Climb Swep would allow any players playing assassin to get vantage points to really land sniper hits without the target seeing anything coming, like an actual assassin. Climb Swep could also be used for raiding the base of someone they have a hit on, and leaving them questioning what hit them. Climb Swep wouldn’t be that OP because there can only be two, which allows for the amount of hits placed and amount taken per a certain amount of time to be fairly leveled out.

Just a suggestion though.

Edited by garnetgamer
  • Like 1
  • Spicy 1
2 minutes ago, eXg-Buddha said:

That sniper blows ass, so a climb swep would defiantly buff assassin. +1

I like the class, but I have VIP, and I get much more work done on Hitman just because his pistol does the job for ground work (Especially close quarters). The Hitman should have that play style, while the Assassin should Climb to a roof, and no one will know until... *BOOM*

• 300 IQ 1

Maybe if you hit your Headshots with the sniper then yeah, it's a 1 hit kill.  But to get up high is the true problem, especially since most great sniping locations you need to either: A: Propclimb (Against the rules so technically only 1 way) or the better choice B: Climb SWEP

+1 add Climb SWEP to the assassin

In before everyone tries to learn the B-Hop trick with Climb SWEP

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

Oh dang you do? I never see you as assassin, it's good to have another assassy boi.

Because you haven’t been on the past 4 days jk you prolly get on when I get off

• Like 1