Add back Navy suggestion

• Community Director

@Phantom

giphy.gif

-------------------------------

Now, it's no shy fact that I was a huge supporter and/or contributor of Removing Base Navy. That was back when we had a decent amount of competent leaders... which right now, we are in shortage of... If any suggestion like that were to come out, it should be removing factions, RU works great with 4 factions, US is too spread out and too short on good competent leaders... </rant over>

Edited by AlexConway

(I know war is not everything but still)

Problem US has is that its really fucking creedy about objectives, making every war a mess of rotations and flanks.

That said though, removing factions wont solve this either, since you'd still have the same people shitting the bed when it comes to war planing. What US honestly needs is competent planers and clear goals. Not some vauge "yea lets cap 3 obj, no wait 2, naaa just 3".

• Community Director
Just now, Upland said:

(I know war is not everything but still)

Problem US has is that its really fucking creedy about objectives, making every war a mess of rotations and flanks.

That said though, removing factions wont solve this either, since you'd still have the same people shitting the bed when it comes to war planing. What US honestly needs is competent planers and clear goals. Not some vauge "yea lets cap 3 obj, no wait 2, naaa just 3".

Oh fuck yea, I agree by far. Everyone wants to do their own thing and no one wants to split up anymore

36 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

Oh fuck yea, I agree by far. Everyone wants to do their own thing and no one wants to split up anymore

Hmm m, though I  wanna still say this:

If the guy leading is new to leading  a war then I get it if they fuck up ( we all had  those shit tier plans at the start) but when its a well known leader who does em, then I have a problem.

Edited by Upland
  • Like 1