Mikel's Staff Application

Mikel

6 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

I mean his paragraphs meet the requirement and he made decent points, If everyone kept one upping other staff applications then at one point no staff would be accepted because they aren't as good, Don't quote me on this but I think if you have a decent/average staff application and you are not a complete dumbass odds of you getting accepted is higher than someone who is retarded and types an essay that has extremely valid points. 

No doubt I agree with you. However I was just making a point of improving the application just to make him look a little better. I see what you're trying to say, and you're absolutely correct.

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Friendly 1
45 minutes ago, mblade1 said:

Speaking about RU I will soon be hanging around in RU more often usually just at the front gate talking but pretty much like everybody was getting at I need to branch out I can't just be one-sided so I will choose certain days to be on RU more.

Take this with a grain of salt, playing on RU might get you well known faster, but it is by no means an obligation. I've tried out the whole staff thing, but this is the first time I've ever seen staff members recommending you play multiple factions before.

• Like 2
  • Community Director

I’m gonna change to a +1, like @{GG}otham and kinda what @br0ken- said , yes it’s nice to know a lot of people but it’s not a requirement. Your application is well written and you’re active and mature, when you get staff you can meet people. Good Luck

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 1

+1 I've seen you and talked to you a few times and you seemed like a nice player. I'll argue that knowing both sides is preferable(as in, playing on that side and knowing how the factions work, as well as interacting with other players,) but I wouldn't say it's a requirement. Open to criticism and all that jazz, hope to see you around.

Not really familiar get to get known better if been playing a ling time on the server and havent seen you or anything if seen you once and that whas 1 kill from the killfeed not in person or anything at all not even on ts even tho I'm a lot on the ts. 

I would givd you +1 if you could show more activity in the community becaude i feel like you would ne great staff but also other people have to agree with that as well but they cant because they dont know you. If i would get to hear more people about you and you would het more known +1 for sure

It seems that you are a friendly person but I believe you need to invest more time into playing the server and learning the player base rather than rushing to staff. It shows truly that you enjoy playing GG MRP so you would make a loyal staff member eventually. -1 for now. However, for someone new you sure have a lot of respect from a handful of people which shows potential.

Edited by draggydx
  • Like 1

+1 I've never had an bad  interaction with you and you're mature

22 minutes ago, maxyy said:

Didn’t you just get banned for mass rdm? 😂

Yes, he had gotten banned for accidental mass during a raid cause of  the officer who hosted a raid put the advert in normal chat and He had thrown the nade cause he saw it "Us Raid RU" or something like that. Simple mistake 

• Winner 1
On 5/18/2019 at 5:44 PM, draggydx said:

It seems that you are a friendly person but I believe you need to invest more time into playing the server and learning the player base rather than rushing to staff. It shows truly that you enjoy playing GG MRP so you would make a loyal staff member eventually. -1 for now. However, for someone new you sure have a lot of respect from a handful of people which shows potential.

^^

Ayo pierre you gonna lock and move?