3 Pac New Ban Appeal

Funsab

In-game name: Funstab or 3 Pac
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:167991493
Staff members in-game name: Sound Wave
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): I can't find it.
Date & Time of Incident: Thursday, May 29, 2019
Timezone: Central European Summer Time
Ban Reason: Mass RDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 Weeks
Proof of Ban: https://imgur.com/rLzwhgN
What happened? (include any proof): I'm pretty new to this server. I just wanna have fun and RP with players. So I needed to make money and what did I do? I raided someone but I kinda messed up and didn't advert raid. That's what got me banned and I didn't know much about the server because I was completely new.
Why should your ban be removed?:  I think people deserve second chances I really fucked up and I regret every little thing that I did. I just wanna go back and Roleplay with my friends and have fun, I'm not a rule breaker and I will make sure that something like that never happens again. 

The reason why I reposted my ban appeal is that it got reduced to 1 week and I personally don't think that that's fair. I only killed 2 people and forgot to /advert raid. Can't I get warned instead of waiting 1 week?

8 minutes ago, Zach-DLC said:

Idfk who sound wave is but if he's trained he knows what he's doing. Fat -1

Not all staff who are trained know what they're doing, look at national lmao. In all seriousness, staff make mistakes too, so you shouldn't automatically assume we are all perfect my home cooked potato.

• Like 1
  • Cringe 2
Just now, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

Not all staff who are trained know what they're doing, look at national lmao. In all seriousness, staff make mistakes too, so you shouldn't automatically assume we are all perfect my home cooked potato.

Can it be like 2 days or something? I just really wanna go back and RP with my friends. I didn't wanna be in this situation.

I have no idea who sound wave is, don't know if hes trained or not there is no sound wave in HR docs. A ban was put in for him which means hes a vip/t.mod so no way to get his steamid at this moment.

Just now, Exotic said:

I have no idea who sound wave is, don't know if hes trained or not there is no sound wave in HR docs. A ban was put in for him which means hes a vip/t.mod so no way to get his steamid at this moment.

So what now?