Hard Drive problem

1 hour ago, Jay Kenneth said:

Problem: Error press enter. It stays at a black screen but 34% Chance of the blue screen

Operator: Windows 10

Anything that helps?

It would be a little more helpful if you'd provide a bit more info. What kind of hard drive, what kind of PC (with pc specs) blue screen error file, etc...

Download a program onto a USB stick that can completely erase everything on the hard drive. I am assuming you don't have anything too important stored on there so that shouldn't be a problem. There is many programs that can be executed to do such. If you want my personal pick then I can give you one but hence it is your computer you can choose that.

Also you are going to need at least two USB sticks just to make everything easier and download Windows 10. From that link if you run into any error on downloading the program let me know and I can easily fix it for you. You would insert the USB into the port after you have completely wiped the HDD. Basically like it is brand new from the store. You then would insert the USB with Windows 10 installed and let installation take off from there. 

End resolution you would be clearing everything you have stored and re-installing Windows 10 giving you a clean nice new start. It may not seem like the greatest thing but since I have done it, it has been something I wish I have done before. In your situation you have really no choice in the end.

I can go more in depth about this but you would require computer access to do any of this so.

• 4 weeks later...

If you feel like trying this go ahead I’ve had to do this before and helped someone Reddit with it 

Step 1; Open you pc

Step 2; On your motherboard locate the CLR_CMOS Pins it is either on the bottom right or next to a PCI-E slot 

Step 3; While Turing on the pc take a screwdriver (or another safe conductor) and jump the 2 Left most CLR cmos pins (Sometimes there are 2 sometimes 3)

Step 4; Turn off and restart the PC again.

Edited by {GG} Windows