SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 
STEAM_1:1:8821501
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST / Ohio(USA)
Playtime?: 670 Hours / Will provide /playtime
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): lua, Skye
Past experiences as staff: Was staff on this server, got Head Mod, made mistake of trying to chargeback. Other than Impacted Servers [DEAD / Mod for 6 months, Admin for 4 months] and Ethios Gaming [DEAD / Admin for 3 months] I was in a Day of Defeat: Source Realism unit and was appointed as Server Administrator while at the rank of Sgt.
How do you plan on benefiting our server?:

I'm going to start this off by saying yes, I attempted a chargeback in 2017. I know most of you don't want to hear it and just assume that I can't be fit for staff based off that, but I will always try. People make mistakes, and I know that that mistake was massive. I want to make up for it by being the great staff member I should have been 2 years ago. In 2017 I was a Head Mod for Garnet Gaming, and I was on MVP for sit counts every month, (not sure if that means much, just something I was proud of at the time.) I train recruits as much as I can, and I help new players constantly. I try in any way possible to improve myself every day, in-game and out. I show respect in sits, which I'm not in many unless I'm the one reporting. I've been staff before, so I know to take the role seriously. 

I believe in letting everyone have an even say, and will always go above and beyond for the truth when making staff decisions, making sure I have proper evidence and advisement from other staff. I put time and dedication into this server, as it has become a second home for me. I have made countless friends and acquaintances that I hope I will know for a long time. Being in this community has been the time of my life, and I hope you read these paragraphs and know that I am not the same person I was when I charged back. Thank you for your consideration. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: Att. Chargeback ban in 2017
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: A month ago, denied by Jackal. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am on the server 2-3 hours a day weekdays, weekends by how my plans look. 

Edited by Dan Gardner
clarifications on past experiences as staff, added referrals, warn updated

You were told that you were lucky to even be on the server. With the ban experience I’m gonna have to -1. Although I do think you are great it’s your past offenses that really rip the scale. I truly wish you luck but I do not think you are fit for staff. 

• Informative 1

You have experience at being a staff member, even on GarnetGaming and you have a decent written application. Nonetheless, the chargeback was in 2017, it's been two years ago so I believe you should be given another chance. +1

Edited by National1
  • Like 2

maaaaaaaan, that chargeback is like breaking one of the ten commandments of this server, but you've had quite a lot of time to think about it, and I hope you refrain for any actions like that towards anyone henceforth. other than that, the application isn't too shabby. +1

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, .lua said:

You seem like an okay guy, don’t think it would be too bad to give you a chance. Just don’t repeat past actions and you’ll be good. 

Add me to referrals if you wish.

Thank you lua, I appreciate it. I don't plan on leaving any time soon, let alone charging back. This server and community has already paid me back for the money I've spent. 

+1 and add me to Referrals. i have seen you grow so much in my faction and have come to rely on your maturity in my faction. I feel like even though you did charge back 2 years ago you would make an amazing staff. With the charge back i know you repaid all the money and are quite invested in the server now. Your application is well written which is another plus. I feel like you would make a great addition to the staff team.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Skye said:

+1 and add me to Referrals. i have seen you grow so much in my faction and have come to rely on your maturity in my faction. I feel like even though you did charge back 2 years ago you would make an amazing staff. With the charge back i know you repaid all the money and are quite invested in the server now. Your application is well written which is another plus. I feel like you would make a great addition to the staff team.

Love u mom

• Like 2
  • Cringe 1
  • Community Director

+1. I’m going to say I’m not a fan of people who chargeback, I will say you accepted it, made retributions and have shown you moved on and you’ve definitely proven yourself in my eyes. You’re very mature, knowledgeable, dedicated to the server/community, and I really haven’t had a negative encounter with you. I see no reason why you shouldn’t get a fair chance to be staff. Good luck!

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 2

I've known of you and have interacted with you minimally from before when things were worse, but I'd definitely say that now you've changed for the better. You're extremely active and generous when talking, and I think you'd definitely make for a decent staff

+1

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Tayler said:

I've known of you and have interacted with you minimally from before when things were worse, but I'd definitely say that now you've changed for the better. You're extremely active and generous when talking, and I think you'd definitely make for a decent staff

+1

Thank you Tayler. I didn't interact with you a lot in 2017, but from our recent interactions I can say I'm glad you returned. Thanks for the support. 

• Friendly 1