Earning EXP as staff

After being staff on duty its my favorite job to do but I dont earn any experience. So im still stuck at level 20. I wish there was a way you can earn experience as staff whether its timed exp or earned exp it would be nice. Literally ive been stuck in level 20 for the past couple days cause I only go on duty. If you dont know what I mean by timed or earned exp I mean timed as in after a certain amount of time as staff on duty you should earn exp. Or earned from resolving a sit or something like that to earn some exp from it.

Earning XP from resolving sits could easily be abused, especially if no other staff are online just hop on an alt and spam reports. Timed XP for being staff on duty is pointless because it's gonna take hours to actually level you up even one level. -1

15 minutes ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

Depends on how much XP is gained every interval.

Then we'd have players who are AFKing on duty or just going on duty doing absolutely nothing for the free XP. 

Edited by National1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

I understand what y'all are saying but why not get exp with every sit take/solved? That way you can't just AFK as staff on duty and earn exp.

However I do understand the abuse that could be taken over this, so I get if it's not implemented. 🙂

On 6/11/2019 at 3:54 AM, Taco_Daddy said:

I understand what y'all are saying but why not get exp with every sit take/solved? That way you can't just AFK as staff on duty and earn exp.

However I do understand the abuse that could be taken over this, so I get if it's not implemented. 🙂

You shouldn't get XP that affects roleplay from non-roleplay situations IMO.

• 300 IQ 1
  • 2 weeks later...

-1 I can see why you thought about this but i do feel like its not the best choice. 
Staff can just take sits off duty and i agree that some staff may abuse it. 
Resolving sits is all part of our job and i feel like ending a sit correctly should be rewarding enough.