BubbleBuddies21-Staff-Application

In game name: BubbleBuddies21

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:146638362

Warns: I currently have 2 warn’s on Garnet Gaming. Both are warns for rdm. I failed to understand a particular set of rules based on role play situations. One of two warn’s was for killing someone in self defense for trying to grab one of my party members printer.

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: I currently have 540+ hours and climbing on Garnet Gaming. (proof) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1413588233

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes I do have access to teamspeak, and I do have a microphone.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes I have the ability to record and or store Garry’s Mod gameplay/videos. Just incase I need to store evidence for particular instances I have plenty of storage available to do so.

Referral(s): I have been recommended by

Kitty Miku Chan

OatLife

SteamFire

Captain Asshole

Josephi Krakowskie

Fark

Evity

DarkAlias

SUCC SUCC

MoldyHotpocket

Watak

Catfisher

Zaroni Pepperoni

Past experiences as staff: I have 2-3 month’s worth of past experience with prior staff positions. Past positions entail T.mod and Moderator. All of my experience being staff is from Retribution roleplay and Garnet DarkRP.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I feel i’m a very intuitive and understanding person. I currently spend several hours every day on Garnet Gaming. Available almost all day to tackle reports and issue punishments if and when needed. I'm very devoted to the server and, as a staff member, I will do whatever I can to help maintain balance on the server. I have fully read all of the rules and I understand how to enforce them. Whenever i report other players who don't obey the rules I try to have proof to back myself up. I’m always helping other players with the rules, and i always go out of my way for people.

I have very high expectations for myself. I push myself to do my best at all times because I want to be the best i can be. I'm looking forward to becoming a beneficiary to this community and help as much as i can. I know how important it is for staff members to be fair and handle reports properly. I believe I can be of great help. I will act appropriately at all times and handle reports respectively and with integrity. I won't let anyone get away with breaking server rules.

I have a leader’s mindset. I will bring a great deal of knowledge and manpower to this community. With the role of a T-mod i can perform tasks in a timely and very professional manner. I have spent hours on this application because i take it very seriously. Every individual deserves to be heard, i want to hear them. Sometimes player’s wait 10 minutes after an incident occurs. I would like to prevent that from happening as much as possible. I would like to be a role model for all  player’s on the server, and maybe just maybe make Garnet a better happier place!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I have never been banned

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I applied for a staff position about 3-4 months ago. i was accepted.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can contribute at least  5+ hours a day to Garnet Gaming (I am normally on longer than 5 hours most day’s)

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?:  I love building computers, and learning about computer science. Anything software I try to get into and expand my knowledge on what i already know to build a bigger foundation.

Did you read the staff rules?: BubbleBuddies21

Edited by BubbleBuddies21
Ref's and stupid mistake's
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic