DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

"Did you read the staff rules?"

This has been posted before, but I believe it needs to be posted again. Currently, in the Staff Application Format thread, there is a header that says "Staff Rules". Under it, are the Staff Rules, but not the correct ones. There is no indication of where the correct staff rules are in the format, so many applicants do not know the answer to the "Did you read the staff rules?" question. There are two solutions to this.

1. Update the Staff Application Format thread with the correct staff rules, A.K.A the ones posted here http://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3-darkrp-staff-rules/
  2. Remove the whole header of the "Staff Rules" in the Staff Application Format thread and either leave it without the staff rules there or replace it with a link to the correct staff rules.

Here are some pictures of what I'm talking about.

NK1CE5f.png

The incorrect Staff Rules, posted in the Staff Application Format thread. Indistinguishable from the correct ones to somebody applying, so there's no way they can know that these are incorrect until they apply.

MMd3zt5.png

The correct Staff Rules. Notice #14, and how there are two extra rules.

If there was a reason that the initial suggestion for this was not implemented (back on the old forums there was a suggestion for this, but to my knowledge it was neither accepted or denied) then I apologize for reposting this. This is something that needs to be changed, as it is a problem people run into while applying way too often.

Now until this suggestion is dealt with, there is one thing that I would like to address. All of the staff going "-1 didn't read staff rules" without redirecting them to the correct staff rules or giving them adequate time to change it after they were given the correct rules, need to change. Please, instead of bombarding a confused applicant with negativity, just show them how to fix their application. Thank you, and I sincerely hope this gets changed. 

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
6 minutes ago, SnipeKilz!! said:

I already tried hope this has more luck

The post is from June. Looks like Oatlife wanted to bring it back to life.

Garnet is the only one who can edit the post (I assume). Just gonna have to wait for him to get around to it.

• Haha 1