SugarMyNuggets Staff Applications

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Im Dream said:

+1

I'm a thirsty 15 years old that wants to eat the pussy like watermelon, I just need some pussy in my life please, I only play gmod on the same server all day.

I'm tired of rubbing Skippy on my balls and letting the dog do the job

^ wHy

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
1 minute ago, Im Dream said:

+1

I'm a thirsty 15 years old that wants to eat the pussy like watermelon, I just need some pussy in my life please, I only play gmod on the same server all day.

I'm tired of rubbing Skippy on my balls and letting the dog do the job

Skippy is the best peanut butter

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
6 minutes ago, karon said:

-1 you let ur emotions control you and youre a mass rdmer sorry dude

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1776306148

If i have ever mass RDMed i would have a ban or at very least a warning.
I do hope this is not because you're Chases friend, seeing as I've only met you the one time you raided my base after Chase let you in. 
Thank you for your opinion though.

3 minutes ago, SugarMyNuggets said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1776306148

If i have ever mass RDMed i would have a ban or at very least a warning.
I do hope this is not because you're Chases friend, seeing as I've only met you the one time you raided my base after Chase let you in. 
Thank you for your opinion though.

he didnt let me in im just a 6'8 powerhouse and knocked that shit down then gunned u niggas straight beaming 

• 300 IQ 1
  • Winner 1
1 minute ago, karon said:

he didnt let me in im just a 6'8 powerhouse and knocked that shit down then gunned u niggas straight beaming 

If i remember correct he let you in the first time, then u gunned us all down with ease. 
Though i can admit your betrayal was fun as it gave a little action to the game play on that day.
So honestly thank you ❤️

Gonna be honest, half of these +1's are from people who want a female on the team. One person admitted it but for a good reason, we need variety. I believe Sugar should be staff because I've seen them on very often during my time zone and we need more staff on at this time who can do sits and not be biased towards anyone. Pretty decent app, never heard drama with this player. I'll leave my +1 here. I wish you the best of luck with your application.

Keep all comments not related to the post out of this thread but for now i do believe you would be a good fit on the staff team so +1 ive never seen you get in a arguement i also dont have any problems with you ingame so im gonna leave my answer

• Like 1