Add More Reward to Leveling Up

Spix

As of now, the only reward to getting higher levels is getting access to new jobs. That and getting to level 100 and getting prestige. I think it'd be really cool if there'd be more of a reward for gaining levels, especially the ones after level 50 when you unlock the last few jobs. Rewards like gaining more health when you spawn, or spawning with armor or defense to weapons. It wouldn't have to be anything crazy, just little numbers that add up over time. Something like getting milestones, like every 2 or 5 levels you get one or two extra health / armor when you spawn.

Edited by Spix
aesthetic
  • Winner 4

+1 I don't really agree with the spawn with health or armor but I would like if we could just have some extra cash for leveling up. Other than all that I like the idea of it so maybe I will like the health and armor.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

+1 This would be really beneficial, it might help tempt the newer players to stay on the server longer, that would be a great boost to the community. 
I dont know about spawning with health or armour but definitely spawning with a little something else, money would always be a good option.