DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Trollman - Moderator Application

Trollman

In-game name: Trollman

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_1:0:82803956

Warns: 0

Timezone: EDT

Playtime?: | trollman has played for 372:20:37.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: No.

Referral(s): None.

Past experiences as staff: I was formerly Lead Moderator for Garnet Gaming in 2017.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I should be chosen over other applicants because I know that Garnet Gaming is looking for staff members that are capable and at least somewhat skilled at what they are expected to do. Though I cannot speak for other applicants, I check out in these categories because I used to be a respected staff member for Garnet and I am very qualified because of it, and I will be loyal and dedicated to my position as a staff member. I know that I am capable of reliving this standard if I am accepted as a staff member once again and I will not disappoint. I have been with the Garnet Gaming community since early 2017 and I have rarely ceased to follow the rules. Knowing this, I will be able to properly enforce them and be a role model for those who will want to do the same with the staff team in the future and those who look to be respected in the community. From experience, I know that I can take sits and user reports in a respectful and mature manner and can do my best to resolve the problem at hand. When it comes to dealing with a report or a sit I know that I am obligated to not be biased and only use the unbiased information that is given to me to resolve the problem. I think that my ability to resolve problems in an orderly manner will make the DarkRP server better, more fun experience as a whole. I believe that I will make a great addition to the staff team because I am very easy to get along with and friendly. These are great qualities to have as a staff member because it is great for the community to have a good relationship with the staff team, rather than the staff being looked upon as some ‘mean bossy people.’ It is also great to have better bonds within the staff team because more can be done in a certain amount of time rather than less due to a random grudge or conflict between a set of staff members obstructing work. If I have an existing conflict with a staff member, I know to put it aside and work more efficiently as a team. I hope I can be the same great staff member I was before and if I can, I will do the best I can possibly deliver.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: I have been permabanned once on Garnet for advertising, but it was then listed as a false ban since I was spreading net neutrality awareness. The ban is currently not listed and the appeal is from the old forums so I do not think it can be accessed.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have made two applications on Garnet, one being denied in 2016 and one obviously being accepted in 2017. Both are on the old forums so I do not think those can be accessed.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Before summer break ends I will be available all day, not including Wednesdays and Thursdays from June 26 to around the beginning of August; then I will only be available after 5:00 PM due to volunteering.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Outside of GMod, I am involved in my school’s marching and concert band. In marching band, I play snare drum with the drumline and in concert band, I play euphonium horn. I will also be participating in a summer volunteer program with a local hospital from late June to August that I have not started yet but am really looking forward to.

Did you read the staff rules?: Trollman

Thank you very much for reading. Please don't hesitate to point out any shortcomings with me or this application!

-Trollman 🙂

• Like 1

+1

I haven't really seen you around on the server, though since being accepted into staff before I feel your experience would definitely help. Not being able to record isn't very good looking on the application, I advise you to use NVIDIA shadow play if your PC has it, or just download OBS. Other than that, you have a decent paragraph and it seems you would be a good addition yet again.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

+1

I haven't really seen you around on the server, though since being accepted into staff before I feel your experience would definitely help. Not being able to record isn't very good looking on the application, I advise you to use NVIDIA shadow play if your PC has it, or just download OBS. Other than that, you have a decent paragraph and it seems you would be a good addition yet again.

Thank you. Unfortunately my PC is very, very shit and I can barely get GMod on DarkRP above 25 fps. Its sad I know

19 hours ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

+1

Plus uno, what he said.

• Like 1