Driver Class Suggestion

Silo

Description: I am Suggesting that each Special forces classes have Driver Classes, Called Engineer. (EX US SEAL : Engineer)

Reasoning: I am suggesting this because the current officer classes only have one slot, adding engineer would give unlimited slots to the SOC and Spetsnaz officer classes. The engineer class would only have one slot (Like the officer classes right now). The engineer class would be able to spawn vehicles, and the Officer classes could not spawn them. The class would only be available to SOC and Spetsnaz (not including donator factions), the base faction officer classes would be unlimited and they would not have the engineer class.

All Models and Weapons in this suggestion are already on the server.

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]

Job Name : US SEAL : Engineer

Weapons :

garnet_fiveseven

vc_wrench

Model : COD MW2 Guy 8

B2986DACFCFAAECEF10BB58315174D2E93AA9D64

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Job Name : US Marsoc : Engineer

Weapons : 

garnet_p226

vc_wrench

Model : USMC1

0398F51224D01F2031BB99F101D6E3276F85B5B6

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Job Name : US Green Beret : Engineer

Weapons :

Garnet_m1911

vc_wrench

Model : PMC5_13

A3F9DFFADEF14029D996B1B94D3CFCE6407A4F65

Job Name : US Ranger : Engineer

Weapons :

Garnet_m1911

vc_wrench

Model : PMC2_13

53A02967CF99F6289E8529BEB5A6D7CAF1027D9F

Job Name : Vega Group : Engineer

Weapons : 

garnet_tokarev

vc_wrench

Model : (there is only 4 milkdud models) SAS3

A6AF73141E1EDD88F26510DE2D9B725E3EA3629E

Job Name : Russian Commando : Engineer

Weapons :

garnet_sr1m

vc_wrench

Model : mw2_skin12_04

420DFAA8890E0D60AA9AB980BF7269107D9B7644

Job Name : Russian SSO : Engineer

Weapons :

garnet_sr1m

vc_wrench

Model : LoyalistB01

FFA69ADCE0BC31B48C21C62D7C5D67955CF2DFAB

Job Name : Russian Spetsnaz : Engineer

Weapons : 

garnet_p345

vc_wrench

Model : COD MW2 FSB 3 FIX

1D86E1CC3CE095FE65EB42A3C206231CFE277AF3

If faction Leaders would like different Job Names or Models comment it

Edited by Silo
Removed Primary Weapons
  • Like 5
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • 300 IQ 2

+1 to the change, idk about the P-90 on the ranger and GB classes though. I’ll look at a replacement when I’m able to be online tomorrow.  I only mention it because of my past experience with the weapon and it’s tendency to break and become useless quite often 

+1, if this idea is implemented the idea Wendell put is fine, I'd only add changing the officer class to not be able to spawn vehicles, rather the engineer class could. When it comes to people who think enlisted might abuse the class, I mean.. it's on them if they do, they're a soc member they should act like it and if they break rules they deal with the consequence. I think the job should have a bit of staff involvement at the start however, so that each officer holds tryouts for the class that properly teach the drivers on the rules for cars/ how to properly drive.

This will also eliminate random reserves who have officer from hopping on, not knowing the car rules and accidentally breaking rules or something else.

LMAO yeah definite no on the p90's for the ranger and GB classes. They don't even need guns if anything max a sidearm. In general though I'm gonna have to -1, there really is no purpose to just add in a bunch of engineer classes for the factions considering that the commander whitelists have the ability to spawn cars. Only one person needs to be on the class at a time anyways and it's when you're doing tryouts so you can whitelist.

• Like 1