28 minutes ago, Tayler said:

That didn't really answer the question, and I know they had tryouts because I made them. Just curious cause I've seen you post multiple screenshots but as ST3 only 

Ekko and Scuffed ran DEVGRU tryouts.  Crin passed, he was DEVGRU for less than a day, until they took him out.  Due to the fact that the tryouts we're "Easy" and Crin passed it with flying colors.

On 6/18/2018 at 9:54 PM, Guppy said:

This has been a long time in coming.  I know I have been on twice in the matter of 4 months, been busy with work and life.  Though there were plenty of people the want me to play again, I am sorry to let you down, but I have made my desicion to officially say goodbye.  I know I made a post couple of months ago with it just saying "Goodbye"  But this is a true and proper resignation post.

I'd like to thank the community and the people I have met for the support and actually wanted me back and admitted that they "Miss" me, and the fact to cary on the "Guppy" name.  Especially those I played with when I was a Navy/SEAL and Marines/MARSOC.  Though people knew me as a Marine/MARSOC, I will always be a Navy.

Now the real reasoning of me resigning, is that I have a full time job and working 40+ hours a week, fatigue, taking care of my mental health, and I just don't have fun playing the server anymore.  Playing games is suppose to be fun and have a good laugh with the people you've played with for such a long time.  But I don't feel that way anymore, it just changed and just disappeared.  Though Garnet worked his ass on this map, but nothing can beat the bond that was made in CS Desert.

With that being said, I would like to specially thank @SamSlayer | GarnetGaming.net, @UmiSonada,  @♡✿Lala Deviluke☆✧, @Illexion, @{GG} CJ, @{GG}otham, @gg.x [Cody Drax], @GG | Vandal, @{GG} Remake, @Duel, @Swigs, @.lua, @ClickBait, @ZedDxeD, @Jackal l GarnetGaming.net, @Vivianne, @Chris Branch, @Brandon(Somehow <3), @Crusty spoons and socks, and the rest I forgot to tag.  If I did forget you and we had some type of great memory together, please let me know.

@Crin {GG}, best dynamic SEAL duo ever.

@Red_Panda, the best MARSOC Dream team.

Though I tagged you already, but @{GG}otham, I am going to miss you the most.  You started out as a minge and then you stood beside me til the end.  There will be plenty of people that I will be talking to and built a friendly relationship from this community.  Gotham is one of the BEST examples I can give.  Love ya man!  Hope we keep in touch.

On that note, thank you everyone for even taking your time and reading this post.  It has been a long time coming, and I finally had time to make this.  I will certainly miss plenty of people who I have befriended here.  I may hop on TS time to time if certain people bug me (CJ and Gotham) and just hop on and say hi.  But as of tonight, this will be the last time you will be playing, and seeing Guppy in Garnet Gaming's MRP server.  Goodbye!

~Guppy Out

Hay whatchu mean somehow, I will fuc..... Nevermond let’s end on a high note. See ya later GUP GUP 

@Guppy Well I am ticked at the very least that you did not tag me.

I never got to properly say goodbye to you. You helped me so much and were such a great motivator. I will always have a special place in my heart ❤️. I hope to run into you on TS ? 

Also: Add me on steam plz

Edited by Arnold Smith
One more thing