On 6/19/2018 at 12:27 AM, Illexion said:

:-; your gonna buy me and MP5 then ditch me and have me deal with the cancer :-;, enough with the jokes It was fun having your around and it was great when I was still in MARSOC and actually active the amount of people leaving the server is starting to bug me :-; I’ll miss ya guppy keep it real 

You'll always be the whinny, inactive, Military Police Main Illexion.  Good luck with that nasty gun!

On 6/18/2018 at 10:53 PM, Duel said:

The real question is how are we not friends on Steam after all those wars? Add me brotha

Noted!  I have to admit, I mimicked your sniping style and adapted.  At times we were trading kills.  Fun wars together man!

On 6/18/2018 at 10:19 PM, {GG} Remake said:

Peace out guppy it’s been real hanging out with you. Hmu if your ever on ts would gladly move you to the MARSOC channel. Anyway take care man and have a good one with where ever the road takes you. 

Still remember those times you were a suck up, until I awoke the real Remake.  Gladly I did, gonna miss you man.  If you wanna play R6 sometime, let me know.

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, Crin {GG} said:

GgD47HG.jpg

One of the only pictures I had from when I was in seals with you ?

Gonna miss you man, had a really really fun time with you man and I wish you weren't leaving. But regardless, good luck with work and I hope you have fun wherever you go ?

Why does it say DEVGRU in your sig if you were only ST3

3 hours ago, Crin {GG} said:

I didn't get DEVGRU right when I got in ?

I had to wait till the tryout.

That didn't really answer the question, and I know they had tryouts because I made them. Just curious cause I've seen you post multiple screenshots but as ST3 only 

4 hours ago, Crin {GG} said:

GgD47HG.jpg

One of the only pictures I had from when I was in seals with you ?

Gonna miss you man, had a really really fun time with you man and I wish you weren't leaving. But regardless, good luck with work and I hope you have fun wherever you go ?

Awesome man!  Glad you were a SEAL and actually was a sister to another Snow.  Glad we could team up back in the good ole days.