Buzzboy4567's Staff Application

In-game name: 1MD DI SSgt Buzzboy4567
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 18
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085333589/
Warns: 1 rdm 
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 83:15:37
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
How do you plan on benefiting our server?

I plan to help keep non-RP people out while also being fair during sits not giving out unreasonable punishments. I don't take to people being unorthodox lightly because most people in this server like to have fun while having a serious tone. another thing that sets me apart from most is that I'm on later in the day to early morning so I would be able to maintain the server. Also I'll be sure to make sure we get more people playing during that time that actually want to play. I've played in the server for a little bit of time now and I absolutely love it, I've played on this server almost everyday sense I was introduced to it and I would love to be able to make it a better place to play.          On a different note I personally want to be able to make sure that we are keeping the server peaceful and organized through most of the day and night. I am not one to make decisions based on emotion, but rather on rules and reason. This means that I wont be banning or punishing people for something off the rules just because it seems like a punishable offense. However I will make to where people won't be able to do whatever they please and get away with it.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP?: No other than a few verbal warnings 
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I'm able to be on this server at almost anytime of day or night, but mostly at night to morning.

• Sad 1

-1 you have just above the amount of hours required also you’re a JSG for 2ga and a SSgt for marines which makes me think that you haven’t spent much time in our community, you seem nice but you should spend much more time on this server before applying for staff

Edit: Also you should probably a little more to your paragraphs

Edited by RegretAlt

i don’t believe playing both Russia and US is required to be staff unlike salz but your hours are just at the limit and you don’t have any prior experience from what I see so until you get more experience on the server this will remain a -1

Denied

Enough has been said here. I heard you say once in TS that you applied early to know what to improve on. Don't do that. Instead, just ask what you should do or what things you could do to better your chances of being accepted and only apply when you're fully ready please.

Wait at least one week before applying again.