brodude52's Staff Application

Brodude52

1 hour ago, Brodude52 said:

I really wanna get accepted, and moderate.

just be patient as @br0ken- said it takes a few days normally and in the meantime DO NOT advertise your application in-game or anywhere in the forums 

Edited by IAMEVOLVE
On 7/24/2019 at 10:48 AM, Brodude52 said:

being a staff on my server and with using ulx

we don't use that we use D3A

can manage stressfull situations. Witch is a skill a staff members need a level head can be everything in a sit or just playing normaly in my experince a calm admin running the sit go's over better for both people.

I agree with this 100%

Warns:0

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have warns thats it they are for rdm,attempted rdm and nlr one of the attempted rdm was by accident and I didnt know at the time I was breaking nlr but the rdm was because I killed some one in the jail.

So do you or do you not have active warns on Garnet Gaming?

Overall you seem eager to start staffing. But you spamming this post every hour asking if you're staff yet is really fucking annoying and just makes it harder for a decision to be made. I'm gonna give a +0.5 @IAMEVOLVE thinks that you would be a good addition and thats the only reason you got my go ahead. 

Please be patient with things like this. 

EDIT: you seem very immature and impatient -1

Edited by Ironfetus333
7 minutes ago, Brodude52 said:

I do not have any active warns on Garnet Gaming.

6 minutes ago, Brodude52 said:

I have never been Warned for anything.

3 minutes ago, Brodude52 said:

Not even in a server.

You can go back and edit instead of spamming 3 different posts. You're not listening very well. 

1 hour ago, Brodude52 said:

Not even in a server.

im sorry but im changing my +1 to a -1, you seem to have a lot of trouble listening to simple instructions, i'd say wait a few months to apply again and try to improve your listening skills