DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

illexion

Everyone needs to stop with the hate on Green Beret It's a Hard Tryout and it's meant to be hard.

Atleast illexion didn't make a faction handpick only like DEVGRU Before the wipe going around Literally playing clown music over the mic. 

Also Silo before talking shit take a minute and think just think about what you  did to DEVGRU. You sent it down the same Path as Delta Force.

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Toxic 1
14 minutes ago, RedDingo said:

Everyone needs to stop with the hate on Green Beret It's a Hard Tryout and it's meant to be hard.

Atleast illexion didn't make a faction handpick only like DEVGRU Before the wipe going around Literally playing clown music over the mic. 

Also Silo before talking shit take a minute and think just think about what you  did to DEVGRU. You sent it down the same Path as Delta Force.

LUL the handpick thing is a joke

45 minutes ago, RedDingo said:

if it is then why is it true.   You hand Pick Petal   the tryouts you kicked people out for having R in there name????

1st: Petal was never in SEALs, let alone has never tried out

2nd: You failed a retard filter, it's your fault

15 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

lol, I'm not sure. All I know is she was handpicked. And i'm pretty sure the only reason they removed people with "R"s in their name was because she has trouble saying them

Vibe handpicked her

1 hour ago, RedDingo said:

Bruh no ones dunking on your tryouts. People are meming on illexion because of toxic choices he made.