DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

illexion

9 minutes ago, Illexion said:

I’d also appreciate it if you would get your friends to stop negative repping me on all my posts for toxicity or being shit when they are most of the time neither 

I ain't commanding this shit, thats all them

To stop myself from digging any further holes for my self and to save myself the rep there will be no further posts from me on the forums regarding the former SEALs or their friends 

Edited by Illexion
Grammar/Spelling
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • 300 IQ 1
4 minutes ago, Illexion said:

To stop myself from digging any further holes for my self and to save myself the rep there will be no further posts from me on the forums regarding the former SEALs or their friends 

nigga, its not only about seals. its your toxic behavior against vega. you deadass blacklisted all of vega from gb and calling them faggots, lmao. that aint toxic? alright then. 

• Creative 1
Just now, big_dick said:

nigga, its not only about seals. its your toxic behavior against vega. you deadass blacklisted all of vega from gb and calling them faggots, lmao. that aint toxic? alright then. 

You literally aren't making the situation better at all by accusing him of things without an explanation or anytime of evidence to back it up. If you want him to improve then stop dicking him over. Clearly he understands it was a mistake no need to further the situation anymore

• Like 1

Advanced issues found

3 hours ago, RedDingo said:

Everyone needs to stop with the hate on Green Beret It's a Hard Tryout and it's meant to be hard.

nigga, what the fuck are you talking about? nobody had mention about gb tryouts. 

2 hours ago, RedDingo said:

if it is then why is it true.   You hand Pick Petal   the tryouts you kicked people out for having R in there name????

Related image

• Spicy 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, poofacebabyyuhaight said:

You literally aren't making the situation better at all by accusing him of things without an explanation or anytime of evidence to back it up. If you want him to improve then stop dicking him over. Clearly he understands it was a mistake no need to further the situation anymore

061d117c2bcb110193c9d17d484161a9.png

okay, kid. i dont have evidence? alright. 

• Winner 1
1 minute ago, big_dick said:

061d117c2bcb110193c9d17d484161a9.png

okay, kid. i dont have evidence? alright. 

Okay, he blacklisted vega due to his own experience with them. The context described on the doc is immature and toxic. But making a post just about him and blatantly disrespecting him wont make this better at all. What he put in the docs shows slight toxicity towards vega but then again what you all have been doing clearly is worse then making a joke which I'm sure has already been cleared up.

• Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • 300 IQ 1
2 minutes ago, poofacebabyyuhaight said:

Okay, he blacklisted vega due to his own experience with them. The context described on the doc is immature and toxic. But making a post just about him and blatantly disrespecting him wont make this better at all. What he put in the docs shows slight toxicity towards vega but then again what you all have been doing clearly is worse then making a joke which I'm sure has already been cleared up.

Why would I listen to someone who's name is literally called "poofacebabyyuhaight" and doesn't have common sense and humor. And I literally lost brain cells reading this. 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
Just now, big_dick said:

Why would I listen to someone who's name is literally called "poofacebabyyuhaight" and doesn't have common sense and humor. And I literally lost brain cells reading this. 

Because, I have been in his position before. Anyways Illexion if you are reading this don't sweat it nor worry about it but don't slip up like that again aswell. Ignoring bias is the best you can in this situation good luck and Im sure you're a great leader.

• Like 1
  • Cringe 4